Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sinus Spray

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Sinus Spray Reply with quote

Sinus Spray

I have a male client who is overweight who is having trouble getting off prescription nasal sprays - I had him try ALJ - but he said his nose just gets too 'big' and he requires the spray so he can sleep. I know about HistaBlock - Would this be a better choice? The Spray is probably a steroid - so what kind of problems result from that? Thanks, Beth
- - - - - - - - - -
HistaBlock MAY be more helpful. But if he needs a spray, try Saline Solution Nasal Spray. Pour a VERY little out, put in Aloe Gel, shake. Put in a drop or two of Tei Fu Oils and/or Tea Tree Oil. Works great. Another couple things that work well is to put a couple drops of Tei Fu Oils in 1/2 bottle of Golden Salve, mix well, put inside nose . . . . OR (I just discovered this) EverFlex Cream works great!! Just a TINY dab rubbed inside the nose. Even if he uses the spray, I would suggest one of the creams also to moisten the nasal passage. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Beth the following is a testimonial I posted on another message forum: I really would advise you to find the roots of his nose congestion/allergy.

By the way you probably know but that nose spray is making his nose worse! The homeopathic sinus remedy may also end up helping his symptoms until the root of his problem is solved so that he uses his nose spray less.

If you can't muscle test him can you do an extensive health questionnaire history...if you don't have a copy of something like this let me know and I can send you one. I would suspect low omega's (can take flaxseed oil), low b-vitamins (can take B-complex, 3 a day). If he sometimes has mild asthma then I would suspect elevated levels of yeast and a deficiency in "friendly flora" (Bifidophilus). You may have other ideas once you read the testimonial.

I would like to share an experience I had with a client who had allergy symptoms every day of the year. Never sinus infection. He took the medications Rondec or Deconomine every day. He mentioned that if he missed one day dose he would feel extremely miserable. He had been on medication for 15 years. He also drank 4 cups of coffee a day (caffeinated)!

Doctors had found he was allergic to dust, pollen and dander.

When I did my analysis I found him low in the following: Omega-6 and Omega-3, numerous B-vitamins, phosphorus, magnesium, hydrochloric acid.

He also had overactive adrenal glands, gallbladder and lymphatics.

I also found that he had an allergy to wheat. Every time he ate wheat he had a 20 minute sneeze attack. Once I told him he needed to stay away from wheat until his Omega's and magnesium where properly elevated he noticed his sneeze attacks subside, unless he snuck in a wheat product. By the way when someone is allergic to wheat they will tend to be allergic to dust, dander, pollen, feathers, wool and sometimes detergent.

I gave him the appropriate supplements and after 6 months on his program, and no caffeinated coffee…he began experimenting staying off his medication a day at a time.

He has now been off his medication for 5 months! He is thrilled and his wife tells folks "it's a miracle". Well, I guess it is the miracle of the wisdom found in our body to do what it needs to do when it has the right nutrients.

Every client is a puzzle and the body speaks to us when it is ailing through symptoms…it is up to us to fit the pieces and allow the body to do its "magic".

PS- I forgot to mention he can now eat wheat and not have a reaction and his now taking less supplements and just and maintenance levels of b-complex, calcium/magnesium, Super Supplemental and omegas and 1 food enzyme per meal. -Lourdes Martinez
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: