Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sinus

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Sinus Reply with quote

Sinus

I have a friend who has had sinus problems forever. I have him on Fenugreek and IGS-II. He recently had a cold and now his ears are plugged. I'm not sure what he should do now. Tea Tree up his nose. I don't know if he'll do this. -Sonya Strope
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I would try AL-J one every hour until you see relief. Then go to 4 times daily until your friend feels better. -Linda
I would snuff Colloidal Silver up the nose about three times a day to get relief. -Nancy
I have a client who has asked the following; My son has a terrible sinus infection, no antibiotics have worked. I have also tried ALJ, an entire bottle plus Elderberry and Echinacea. The doctors are talking surgery. Do you have any suggestions as to what may be helpful to him? Had a cat scan and all the sinuses are full of infection. Nothing is draining out his nose, just down the back of his throat. I suggested Sinus Support. Does anyone have a better suggestion. -Michael Hogue
Have you checked him for food allergies? This is almost always the cause: dairy, wheat, corn, chocolate, citrus eggs, caffeine, most sugar, tomatoes, peanuts, food dyes, meat are all highly allergenic foods. A good book Dr Braly's Food Allergy Nutrition Revolution. I would definitely check into this. Hope this helps. -Paige
He has a yeast infection in the sinus. Need to treat the yeast to break up the mucous. Give him lots of Fenugreek Thyme, lots of Vitamin C every hour. Will get rid of the infection. Alternate hot and cold packs. -Inge Wetzel
Recently it was announced by one or another of the medical associations that long term sinus infection is probably fungus. That makes more than a lot of sense since fungus grows in abundance when there is over use of antibiotics. The article I read made a big deal of sinus not responsive to antibiotics, probably not being bacteria at all. Considering that I would recommend Fenugreek and Thyme to get those sinuses to drain and Pau d' Arco tea instead of water, at least two cups a day for a couple of weeks to see if that improves it. You might want to use some of the tea as nose drops since Pau d' Arco kills fungus on contact and please lots and lots of liquid. If he is dizzy or nauseated some Ginger would help with that. He needs to be up and moving around and a dizzy head would inhibit that. -Marilyn Navarro
Q: Just looking for some ideas to help relieve pain on the right side of my face. Doctor thinks it is sinus related. The pain starts on the right cheek by my nose and sometimes in my jaw. It causes some headaches and is very uncomfortable. I am not sure if it is from my sinuses or maybe it could be a nerve. If anyone has any ideas that would help it would be appreciated. -Debbie
My husband and daughter use Colloidal Silver by shooting a dropperful of it up their nostril with the other side blocked and massaging Tei Fu Essential Oil into the sinus pockets on their cheeks. Just be careful to not get it into your eyes. You can also work the sinus reflex points on the foot which are the toes bottom side. This usually loosens the congestion. Keep away from dairy completely. Internally as long as you don't have high blood pressure you can take Sinus Support or if you can't take ephedra use Fenugreek and Thyme. -Diane Toombs
Q: My five year old son cannot breathe through his nose for the last two weeks. We have had very bad ragweed conditions here in Atlanta. All the mucus has been watery and clear with no other infections at all, but he cannot seem to get air in through his nose. It is like the mucus membranes are swollen shut. Any recommendations? I have tried everything I can think of. Can you use Sinus Support on a child. Any concerns about Ephedra? ALJ did not seem to help at all, neither did Fenugreek and Thyme or Vitamin C. -Ken
I personally have used a very simple remedy on my own children that amazed my son's school nurse. After she had reported to me an ear infection this remedy has proven effective for us. For sinus troubles, ear infections after laying our child down for bed at night we would drop 3 drops of Garlic Oil into their nose on either side of the nostrils. I have my child lay very still with their head tilted back on the pillow to ensure the oil draining into the nose. The kids don't like the taste but love the relief. The infection is totally gone in a few days. We got a notice from the school nurse about my son having an infection on a Thursday in which we were told he had to be seen by a doctor. We took him to an ND for verification letter on a Saturday by which time the infection was gone. -yna johnson
The reason the Vitamin C isn't helping may be the quantity you are using. My year old grand daughter takes the timed released C and Beta Carotene and when needed Vitamin A & D. She swallows all of the above. In this case a colonic or enema may do a world of good. That is often where allergies may start. Afterward be sure to either give by mouth or as a suppository Acidophilus also Elderberry in fairly large doses. May be more helpful if one thing doesn't work try another. When ALJ doesn't help with my grand daughter I have my daughter give her Elderberry. She did well with the chewable until she started swallowing everything. Now they have to give her the adult capsule. She insisted on swallowing the chewable one day and got it stuck in her throat.-Georgiana Duncan
I used drops of Wild Oregano and Lavender in a tub of warm water and it helped my daughter to breathe very fast. -Diane Toombs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: