Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reflux

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FLC

PostPosted: Aug Sun 12, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reflux Reply with quote

I've had reflux for years. Any suggestions as to what herbs work best for this condition?
EJR

PostPosted: Sep Sun 02, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reflux Reply with quote

Get your bowels moving!
sophiepam13
Regular User

PostPosted: Feb Wed 27, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do the LBS once a week. I fast once a week with a small glass of lemon water and green tea all day. I drink the water every hour up tp 9 or 10 times. Dr A. Weil suggested this as a good fast. I have kept well for 15 yrs. I also do not have any more heartburn or reflux. i eat alot of garlic cooked or burnt, I love it and you do not smell of it. I do protein shakes almost every day. i exercise on my total Gym 4 to 5 times a week. So keep the body moving and flush that poison out. Aloe Vera is good too, a spoon a day. Soy Milk keeps the acid at bay in your system. Hope this helps. Pam
alida
Regular User

PostPosted: May Sun 10, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Soy and Reflux Reply with quote

I agree with Sophiapam with the exception of soy. There is so much controversy on soy now-a-days that I feel one should be safe. The research against soy is growing and I believe should be taken seriously.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: