Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yeast/Fungal Detox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tejas_ruthie

PostPosted: Aug Mon 27, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Yeast/Fungal Detox Reply with quote

Hello,

I have read the FAQ's on Yeast / Candida Infections.

I recently started taking Yeast/Fungal Detox. I now have a rip-roaring yeast infection. Is it possible that the Yeast/Fungal Detox is contributing to the infection? I went for years without one; now I have had 3 in the last 4 months. I have started to detox my body so I am assuming the recurrent yeast infections are tied to that somehow. (I am upsetting up an environment which has been toxic for years.)

Also is it possible to get a yeast infection from swimming in a swimming pool? (Not hot tub, which has caused yeast infections for me in the past)

Many thanks!
Ruthie
Georgiana Duncan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Thu 30, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeast/Fungal Detox Reply with quote

Hi Ruthie,
You always have the fungal organism in your body. The key is to keep it in balance with GOOD bacteria and conditions. More than likely, what you did was to stir up the overgrowth of candida in your body without getting rid of it.

You need to do more than take one product. You need to supply good bacteria (Probiotics) and follow a candida diet while you are detoxing. You don't want to be ingesting food products that will feed the fungus.

You may also want to take other products besides the Yeast/Fungal Detox. (Drink Pau D Arco Tea, etc)

ALSO, I do not like someone to do a cleanse (Candida, liver, etc) without bowel cleansing products. (At the very least Psyllium bulk and LBS II) . . . You must have your bowels free enough and be taking enough soluble fiber to carry the stirred up fungal spores out of your body. It sure wouldn't hurt any to be doing garlic/tea tree oil enemas while killing off the candida. If you 'Detox' and it doesn't leave the body -- it will give you strong symptoms and possibly make you feel flu like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: