Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chinese Herbs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharitolee

PostPosted: May Mon 14, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Chinese Herbs Reply with quote

I have learned about the Chinese five elements from a Qigong master in the past. I feel it is very important to understand the energy concept and to know something about the meridians and the energy. There are two cycles. One is the chen cycle and the other is the ko cycle. I think it is very important to take Steven's class before trying to go with the 'packs'. Steven has a talent for explaing things and I hope to be able to take his course as well.
The chinese formulas contain herbs that support the energies of more than one element. One of the elements that seems to need a lot of support is water, kidneys (yin) and bladder (Yang). It is extremly easy to weaken the kidneys, for example. Usually the kidney need to be strengthened. You can also go by the time of the year and the Chinese double hours. This is a brief explanation, but I just can't see going to an all yin program, then to an all yang or visa versa. One it is expensive for the client and it is totally not necessary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: