Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Essential Oils Pricing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edith Timberman

PostPosted: Feb Tue 06, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Essential Oils Pricing Reply with quote

Wondering if anyone has a break down of how much per-drop the essentials oils would be? I had-had and placed it where even I can not find it now. Would be grateful for any help. Thanks, Edith Timberman
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb Tue 06, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Essential Oils Pricing Reply with quote

Here are a few previous messages that may give you some ideas.
Mariann Cade

E.O. Pricing

Drop Count per ml You can figure this out very easily. You take the number of drops per ml times the total ml in the bottle = x; the total price of the oil (direct cost) divided by x = your total cost per drop. I usually double this for blending and add the appropriate price for the carrier oil in the same formula. Don't forget to charge for the cost of the bottle that you are putting the oil in as well. The less viscous oils (thinner) like Lavender are usually 25-30 drops per ml. The more resinous oils, like Patchouli are usually about 20 drops per ml. Just multiply that by 5 for the total bottle content. I usually base all of mine on 25 per ml. -Kimberly Balas, ND
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I started doing something much simpler this spring --- I just divide the retail, and member-to-member, costs, by 100. It makes for a simple calculation, and the extra penny or two per drop on some of the oils helps compensate for the time I spend doing the custom blends for people.

For example ­ Bergamot is 12.50 direct, 14.40 member-to-member, and 18.75 retail. Divide those prices by 100 (move the decimal two places to the left), and you get a member price of 14 cents to the drop (rounded down) and a retail price of 19 cents to the drop (rounded up). -Sharon Grimes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: