Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

H Bug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valerie Steiner
Regular User

PostPosted: Jan Thu 04, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: H Bug Reply with quote

Is there someone out there that is old enough and been working with herbs long enough to remember the H Bug? Stands for the Hospital Bug!! I remember it from 43 years ago when it went through the schools. The most PAINFULL thing I can remember the ONE ony I had where-as most had many.. Children went to school with these uncovered sores running dow their legs, brushed against the desks and another child would brush against that same spot on the desk and sometime later they would develope them.
They were like a boil, only unlike a boil which was just under the skin, the infection was way way under like the Volcano's fire is way way down below.
I have had 2 cases last year and now a third just before new year. [31st.]Only this one is in the mouth. I never placed them together until this lady had one on her buttock!
I do not know what the bug is called, but it was caught from in the hospitals! Can somebody help? Thanks, Valerie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: