Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hep C/Migraines -- Testimony

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valerie Steiner
Regular User

PostPosted: Dec Sat 23, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Hep C/Migraines -- Testimony Reply with quote

Hep C/Migraines -- Testimony

Another story is a more serious matter, I was a drug addict when I was 16 and contracted Hep C I didn’t start to have problems till I was 23 years of age I am now 28 yrs old. My disease was progressing very rapidly that I was offered treatment and I took it. But had very bed side effects and was pulled of the treatment at 6 months I was supposed to finish a 12-month treatment program. After I came off the treatment I was left with very bad migraines that I had to inject myself with medicine that would relieve migraines. All prescribed. I couldn’t sleep well I was constantly moody. I was vomiting all my meals and was experiencing depression. These are just a few of the effects that I was left with.. I got in contact with my herb friend again and started treatment again.. It was wonderful it didn’t happen straight away but I slowly started to get better. I have never stop taking these since although she gave me many tablets for different problems* I was not fazed at all. The way I thought was if it works take it.* So in saying all this I have now cleared my virus of Hep C and I now live a happier healthy lifestyle. And do still take these herbs for all its benefits... thank you for good Health!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you
Merisha Tei
[New Zealand Phone 64 9 2696460.]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: