Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auto Pilot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Auto Pilot Reply with quote

Auto Pilot

Are You Flying Manually or on Auto Pilot?
By Ron Ruiz

As we start this new year, century and millennium, I've been taking some time to think about my business goals for this exciting time. I hope you'll indulge me a little for this longer-than-normal-tip about the important business strategy of incorporating "auto pilots" in our business. Let me explain...

Auto pilots greatly reduce a pilots workload and stress by keeping the plane on course, maintaining altitude, and staying right side up, while their distracted reading maps, talking on the radio, etc. The same is true in business. The more of your business you have on "auto pilot" the less stress you will feel and the more money you will make even in times of distraction. If you don't, your business will suffer.

For example, two of my good friends are experiencing martial problems. Although they are doing their best to cope, they are having a very hard time focusing on their business. A few years ago my youngest daughter was suddenly struck with a serious illness. It took her (and me) months to get back to "normal" Only someone who has experienced these types of events can understand the tremendous physical and emotional toll they take.

Whatever the cause, it shows the importance of having systems in place so that your marketing, PR, ordering taking and CASH FLOW keeps working even when you don't or can't. For example, if you are in the service business...instead of just selling your time, start "packaging" your knowledge so that it sells in the form of books, tapes, etc. whether you are sick, distracted or on the beach. If you're too busy to implement a consistent marketing or PR campaign...hire someone part time to assist you. They will MORE than pay for themselves. What about order taking and fulfillment? Is it automatic or do YOU do all the time consuming work? Just like a squirrel storing nuts for winter, the more you "automate" parts of your business the more you will be prepared for a rainy day. These are just a few of my goals for this year-I challenge you to see if your business can fly higher with less stress while you cruise on "auto pilot."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: