Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Business Cards and NSP Brochures

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Business Cards and NSP Brochures Reply with quote

Business Cards and NSP Brochures

For those of you who are trying to find ways of building your NSP business let me tell you the importance of business cards and brochures and passing them out everywhere you go.

When I first started my own business (before NSP) I became involved with the local chamber of commerce and business groups. I was taught that your business card is one of the most important things you can have to advertise and it should be memorable. I was advised to spend money to have a professional one made (this is before I learned desktop publishing and do my own). Well, I did and they were right.

But business cards are not the only thing that's important. Brochures are equally important because they provide more information to potential customers. In the last few years I have been amazed at the places where my brochures and business cards have turned up and today just reconfirmed my belief in their importance. I received a phone call from someone several thousand miles away that found my MetaboMax brochure on her windshield at the airport. I was amazed and told her that I had not been to her city. I do sell to a lot of American Airlines flight attendants and pilots and many of them are in my downline. I can only suspect that one of them picked up my brochure at American Airlines (I leave brochures there all the time) and somehow one of the pilots or flight attendants must have just left it on a windshield. God knows, but the bottom line is this lady was using Metabolife and when she saw the brochure and the price buying direct she called me on my 800 number listed on the brochure. I now have a new distributor.

For those of you trying to figure out how to build your business - get some nice business cards made up and pass them out everywhere. Leave them with the tip next time you go out to eat. Give one to someone who has just walked away from that Metabolife Kiosk...just give them away. Buy brochures from NSP or have some personalized ones made (email me privately if you would like more information). Pass these brochures out to everyone - leave them on windshields in the parking lot at the mall (and I assure you I didn't leave this one, but I would like to kiss the person who did), leave them in the rest room in businesses - just get them out there. Don't let an opportunity pass you by. You never know where your next distributor will come from. -Nedra Denison
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Extra Business Card

Extra business card can generate extra business

How do you package your marketing materials?
One option is to put company info in a folder. You've probably seen the kind of folder that has slits cut in one pocket, where you can insert a business card.
Derek Archambault [http://www.amaboston.org] uses folders like that. But instead of just inserting one business card, he inserts 2.

Recipients can leave one card in the folder. That way, if they ever have questions about the enclosed material, they have convenient access to Derek's name and phone number. And they can put the extra card in their business-card file.

By Markus Allen [http://www.markusallen.com]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: