Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Effect Others Profoundly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Effect Others Profoundly Reply with quote

Effect Others Profoundly

"The more you touch others, the more attractive you'll become. How do you affect others profoundly through your business? Here's one thing that i do: Listen for my client's over-riding purpose in life, then see how I can help them to achieve more than they thought possible.
Sometimes we get so focused on the marketing approach, on the statistics, on the financial results that we FORGET the reason we are in business.

Recently, a client of mine was extremely frustrated because she was not seeing the results she wanted—expected—felt she needed—to see in her business. She was at the point of saying: "Forget it! This just isn't working!" Hali Marion <nobilentinc> had spent a lot of money, time and energy getting her business started. However, she was using traditional marketing approaches for a non-traditional service. (Right for You Affirmation Services offers a daily two minute affirmation via telephone.) Hali had sought and followed the advice of business advisors, to no avail. It was plain that something was not working for her.

When I meet with clients, either in person or virtually, I listen for clues to their true purpose in life. They often drop hints, such as "I just need more room to create" or "This is what I am passionate about." During our initial conversation, Hali had told me, "I just want to help people who find themselves in the same place I was in a few years ago." I knew that her true purpose was to help people. She had just gotten sidetracked by the "business plans and strategies"

After listening to her pour out her frustration and nearing despair, I was able to gently remind her of her true purpose for starting this business. Then I was able to outline several additional ways, such as providing cassette tapes and writing a book of her affirmations, that would allow her to reach even more people! I showed her how it would be possible to use the Internet in many more ways than she had envisioned. She was PROFOUNDLY AFFECTED AND DEEPLY TOUCHED (#6).

A week later, after giving a heartfelt presentation about her business, several listeners in the audience spoke to her and suggested that she make a cassette tape of her affirmations. Another person suggested that she write a book! When Hali phoned me the following day, I could hear the LIFE back in her voice! She is now excited to be diversifying her business AND already she is finding the support and resources that she needs to be successful. Am I attractive to this client? Hali says, "Rebecca, you are VERY attractive!""

If you live in Canada, you can enjoy listening to Hali's messages by calling 1.900.830.RT4U (7848). Hali brings a new 2 minute message every day (.99/min). And soon Hali will have a website featuring her powerful messages in various forms.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: