Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How NOT To Solve Your Problems

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: How NOT To Solve Your Problems Reply with quote

How NOT To Solve Your Problems

You Won't Solve Your Problems This Way:

1. You can't solve a problem with the same consciousness that created it.
2. You can't solve a problem within the same context in which it was created.
3. You can't solve a problem, until you change how you perceive it.
4. You won't find the solution to your problem inside the box.
I hope you noticed that every one of the above statements said exactly the same thing, each in a different way. I could fill the page with ways to say that, but I'm going to say it here, today, once more, and then share with you the only way you can solve your problems.
5. The problem, as perceived, is almost never the real problem; because the true solution to the problem will be almost always be found in changing how we relate to the problem.
So, let's look at a simple problem and see how it was solved. Let's say you are a seventh-grader, and your problem is your barely passing grades each school year. Your excuse for those poor grades is that you are dumb. (This actually happened to me)

One day, my English teacher assigned to me, (the class dummy) the task of diagraming a certain sentence at the blackboard-a sentence she thought couldn't be diagramed. When I diagramed that sentence, I suddenly became the object of a great deal of very embarrassing praise. But, more than that; In that moment I suddenly realized that I wasn't so dumb after all.

From that day foreword, school became easy and fun, and my grades went from barely passing to "A's" and "B's." My problem of being the class dummy was solved the only way a problem can be solved, with
(1) a change of consciousness,
(2) a change of context from "I'm dumb to I'm smart,"
(3) A change in perception of the problem, and I think you can see that the solution to my problem was
(4) Outside the box, )the box being my concept of reality at the time.) And
(5) The problem of poor grades wasn't really the problem, was it? The poor grades were the result of who I was being in relationship to my school work. Can you see that my problem simply disappeared when I changed my mind about who I was?

You think your problem isn't that simple. I beg to differ with you. Take a hard look at your problem and ask yourself who you would be being if your problem were no longer a problem. If you can create that mental image of yourself, and feel like you would feel if the problem were solved, then you have the solution to your problem. You problem won't be solved until you become that person in your vision, but you do have your solution if you have what it takes to choose it.

The above example, my transformation, is what most transformations look like. The results of being transformed almost always causes the problem to dissolve and disappear. If your problem is serious enough, and if you are serious about making a change in your life, then a transformation is the solution to your problem.

After you make up your mind to change who you are, the transformation process usually takes 21 to 30 days to accomplish. You will find the formula for a transformation in my book, So, Why Aren't You Rich?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: