Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spinal Muscular Atrophy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Spinal Muscular Atrophy Reply with quote

Spinal Muscular Atrophy

I just got the word that the 1 1/2 year old daughter of a friend of mine has been given 6 months to live because she has been diagnosed with spinal muscular atrophy. -Debbie
- - - - - - - - - -
I strongly suggest trying alternative medicine that is very high in anti-microbial,anti- viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties. These will not have adverse effects if this is not the problem. You can be amazed at how many problems are caused by foreign micro-organism that begin to multiply and take over inside us.

Remember peptic ulcers are caused by a microbe (not realized for decades); look at what the bacteria passed on by a tick (lyme disease) can do to people as well. They have terrible arthritic symptoms and if the bacteria begins to dominate in your system it can cross the brain barrier and could lead to death. Also, you may or may not know that rheumatoid arthritis is also caused by a virus that attaches to your lungs and causes its havoc in time.

Therefore, taking this into account it would be smart to try Pau d' Arco tea (place 1/2 cup in cherry or grape juice to kill taste 4x per day), give 1 tsp of colloidal silver 2x per day (preferably on empty stomach), and try 1 ml of VS-C liquid 2x per day (it is also anti-parasitic).

Best wishes to your friend.
P.S. I reversed a positive blood test for rheumatoid arthritis using Pau d' Arco and Colloidal Silver. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Debbie, Until you hear from someone who knows something about this, start your own research by going to your internet server and typing in "Spinal Muscular Atrophy," hit the "search" button, and wait to see what pops up.

After you research a little, then type in "Muscular Atrophy, Alternative Treatment for,"and see what comes up.

I have learned so much and learned of resources I would have never known about by researching this way. -Carol Matz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: