Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Location: Cleveland, OH
|Posted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 2:02 pm Post subject: Keeping Your Word
|Keeping Your Word
Top 10 Reasons to Keep Your Word
1. It feels good.
2. It keeps your life simple.
3. You keep your integrity intact.
4. You won't have to lie about anything.
5. You won't have to avoid anyone or anything.
6. You'll have more energy.
7. You'll attract high-quality people.
8. You'll feel great about yourself.
9. Every time you keep your word, your self-esteem increases.
10. When you have to push yourself because you gave your word, you learn and/or have a breakthrough.
© 1998, Coach U, all rights reserved.