Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Location: Cleveland, OH
|Posted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 1:55 pm Post subject: Make Life Worthwhile
|Make Life Worthwhile
The Top 10 Tasks that Make Life Worthwhile.
New Year's is a traditional time to review the past and make new commitments to the future. Below are items that over the years my clients have taught me about making life a wonderful adventure. I hope you find them challenging and useful.
1. Take time to dream—it hitches your soul to the stars.
2. Take time to work—it is the price of success.
3. Take time to think—it is the source of power.
4. Take time to play—it is the secret of youth.
5. Take time to read—it is the foundation of knowledge.
6. Take time to worship—it is the highway of reverence and washes the dust of earth from your eyes.
7. Take time to laugh—it helps with life's loads.
8. Take time for health—it is the true treasure of life.
9. Take time for friends—they are the source of happiness.
10. Take time to love—it is the source of joy.
© 1998, Coach U, all rights reserved.