Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sale Obstacles to Overcome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Sale Obstacles to Overcome Reply with quote

Sale Obstacles to Overcome

"Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust." Zig Ziglar

Zig teaches classes all over the country. He does a good job of answering these.

Here is my take and I hope others will put their thoughts in also.

1) No need - It is my opinion that if a person feels they do not need something no point in wasting your time unless they have something you can show results with immediately and you can give them a sample Creating need is a long term process. Takes lots of educating and "propaganda"

Another thought here---have you listened to the need they assume they have ?

2) No money -"show a person how to pay for something and they will buy it every time (provided they feel a need) I believe that herbal hours have been the success train for so many in NSP you are not only educating but it also provides a means for people to pay for their herbs.
Other things to look at are: (do you take credit cards? (Is this the real reason they say no? (What other means can they pay with? The point is that you provide options and ease of purchase

3) No hurry - another way of saying this is "no sense of urgency" In our industry we normally don't see people unless they are already sick then we fight to get them back once they feel well -memberships give them a feeling of belonging and product loyalty which helps. Many in NSP use fear to get people to move. They share medical studies etc. that say if you do this or do not do this you can better avoid cancer etc.

4) No desire is similar to no need but different in that the person "sees" the need but has no desire to fulfill that need This usually because we FAILED to sell the emotions as while as the intellect.

5) No Trust - To me this is really the only obstacle we have to encounter and over come and it goes back to us not telling our story well enough which includes active listening and follow-up. Trust is the Alpha and Omega to all relationships/transactions.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: