Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sales Letters

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Sales Letters Reply with quote

Sales Letters

Last week, I offered my "How'd you like to [benefit]" formula to boost response to your next sales letter. Here are more can't-lose formulas you can use the next time you're stuck starting your sales letter: - Open with a question. Start with a question (and make sure you know the answer). Start the 2nd paragraph with "If so" or "When you do."

Examples:
Are you tired of high-priced lawyers who bill you by the minute but lose more cases for you than they win? If so, consider switching to ...
Does your boss pay you what you're worth? If not, consider ...
Wouldn't it be great if your pool could stay crystal-clear without dangerous chemicals, messy skimmers, or expensive pool-maintenance contracts? If so, try ...

Drop names
Create a bond by mentioning a friend, client, or mutual contact. Link the reference to one or more benefits.
Examples:
Last week, Paul Hartunian shared his secrets of gaining FREE national publicity for less than $100. I thought this might interest you.
I just got off the phone with Mike Haresolhn. He asked me to forward ideas on how to save 16% off your business insurance.

Build rapport with a common cause
Penn State is big here in Philadelphia -- even though its main campus is 5 hours from here.
Savvy marketers know they can attract new business by the mere mention of the college's name in their promotional literature.
Here are some other examples of affinity marketing:
If you sell to budget-minded travelers like I do, we might be able to share advertising costs.
If you buy stamps from the post office at full price like I used to, I can help you get discounts and faster mail delivery.
Attention Toyota Celica owners: A new class-action lawsuit might put cash in your pocket if the
color of your car is Emerald, Charcoal, or Ruby Red.

Make a shocking statement
Sometimes you can try using fear to communicate the benefits of buying from you.
Examples:
In the next 10 seconds, someone will die in a car crash ... it could be someone you know!
Every day, on average, 565 babies die of starvation. For just 97 cents a week, you can help put an end to starvation.
Did you know it's 100 times more risky to pay by credit card for your next restaurant meal than it is to use your credit card on the Internet? Protect all credit card purchases for just 9 cents a day with ...

By Markus Allen [ http://www.markusallen.com ]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: