Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stomach - Pain

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Stomach - Pain Reply with quote

Stomach - Pain

This is the sixth day I have experienced stomach pain within 2 hours of eating any food (from a slice of toast to a full dinner). The pain is situated in my stomach and lasts about 3 hours. My eyes look a little red and "tired" so I feel it is a virus of some sort, but I am concerned that it is not going away. First few days I had diarrhea; now I am slightly constipated. I'm beginning to worry that it might be gall bladder (I'm 48; my mother had gall bladder removed when she was 44.)

Started drinking aloe vera juice today. How does one determine if you have IBS? Tried Slippery Elm (2 capsules first time, 1 capsule several days later) and both times experienced extreme nausea for about 2 hours (accompanied by diarrhea). Ever heard of it having that effect? -Lucinda
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Have you been experiencing nausea at other times other than taking the Slippery Elm. Was it NSP Slippery Elm?

About IBS...what are your symptoms?

Description: Irritable bowel syndrome causes abdominal pain, bloating and alternating constipation and diarrhea. The cause is unknown, but factors such as emotional stress, infection and some foods can aggravate the condition. Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder of the normal rhythmic movement of your gut (bowel), so you feel pain and get a lot of gas. Sometimes you get alternating constipation and diarrhea. -Lourdes Martinez
I personally think IBS was coined to explain away poor diet, poor digestion and poor elimination resulting in the symptoms used as a description for the issue. The first thing I like to do with anyone is start their program with a discussion of diet, improving digestion with enzymes, and encouraging good elimination after each meal. When these things are improved, many health issues just don't seem to be a problem anymore.

Hmm, Ok. Now even diarrhea can be constipation. Have you had normal bm's in these few days? Have you tried enemas? Get things moving, then move into a bowel cleanse. What do you mean, the pain is in your stomach? Just under the center of your rib cage or is it lower, more like your intestines?

IF, it's a virus of some kind, Gastro Health is WONDERFUL!! Two every few hours will get you thru it. -Georgiana
The gall bladder is under your right rib cage if it becomes inflamed or stones develop you can have pain that might be localized or referred toward the back and up in between the shoulder blade area.

When my gall bladder acts up it is usually after I eat and it doesn't seem to matter what I've eaten. It is a dull ache, and I feel bloated so bad under my rib I am in agony my pain also radiates to my shoulder area.

Actually, this just happened to me recently. I have spells it can go away for months on end, then come back with vengeance. I start drinking lemon water immediately, and taking the gall bladder formula and the high potency garlic from NSP. I don't have stones, but for some reason it gets sluggish and then it swells can causes me pain. -Darcy
Q: Im only 16, but it hurt sooooo bad it feels like someone stabbed a knife in my stomach an is constantly twisting IT HURTS, my mom just says its probably gas like a big bubble or something but I've had that and this is no bubble or it may be I don't know all I do know this pain is exquisite even for me I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE is there something wrong with me its so bad its like I just need to stab my stomach an pull out w/es in there and its becoming a real problem from holding my self back ITS HURTS!! -Sott Heddinger
Have you had a good bowel movement that day? I wonder if that's what the problem is. . . .

I might suggest starting with a water melon diet. . . . ie, eat water melon only for a day. Be sure to get the kind with seeds and chew them carefully.

What is your skin like? Any breaking out? If so, or if you have this problem often, you may want to do the Tiao He Cleanse. Cleans skin up nicely in teens and may help your bowel problem.

After that, make sure you eat plenty of leafy greens daily (not head lettuce) and fruit in season. Water melon especially really keeps you cleaned out. And lay low on the fast food. Hope this helps you out. -Georgiana
Try LIV-J, Natures 3 & Gastro Health. -S. Mitchell
Q: A client of mine has sporadic burning in the stomach and a lot of excess burping. She feels bloated all the time. Should she cleanse? -Gretchen
Suggestions: Check out Gastro Health, add Bifidophilus. Also, a tsp of catnip/fennel works wonders. Yes, I believe a cleanse may be needed. Cleansing every six months may do a body good. Hope this helps. - D. Mattern
I had alot of the same symptoms and my husband who is a physicians assistant told me I had gallbladder problems and that it might be inflamed. So I decided to do a gallbladder cleanse and after two days I passed at least 15 to 20 stones. I did the one where you drink nothing but apple juice and take one Cascara Sagrada, one Psyllium Hulls and two liver cleanse three times a day for two days. Then on the second day before retiring you drink 1/2 C. olive oil and 1/2C. lemon juice.

Then go to bed and lay on your right side. In the morning I passed a couple of stones then in the evening I really passed alot of them. No pain, just relief!! -Barbara Huttinga
Q: I was recently in the hospital for three days after getting my stomach pumped. The opening between my stomach and my small intestine was so constricted nothing was passing through. An endoscopy revealed "nodules" at the bottom of my stomach. However, a biopsy come up negative. My allopathic Doc says the HIV virus, alone, is causing these problems and the chronic, debilitating stomach pain I'm now living with (no matter what I eat).

Can anyone recommend any herbs that might soothe/heal these symptoms, conditions? Thank you so much in advance. -Neil Rhoads
I'd recommend Proactazyme (2 capsules before every meal) and Gastro Health. -Duane
I have a client who came to me 30 days ago at wits end. Been to Drs. (8) they gave up on her and told her she would have to put up with the severe pains she was having in her stomach. I placed her on Noni Juice and Artemisia. She returned today, stating she was a new woman. Her employer also stated how bright eyed she was and has not missed a day of work in 30 days. She has been pain free. She had tested for parasites. So here's to herbs - They Do Work. -Janice McComb
For the last couple of months I have been having trouble eating whole meals. I can manage a small amount of food. But if I try and eat more than a small portion, my stomach, as well as my chest bloats. And it causes pain in my stomach and all the way around my back. and difficulty in breathing. When I say small portion of food, a banana can be too much. I recently started taking enzymes, and it helps, but does not eliminate the problem. Any ideas what could be the cause of this? thanx, -Denise
Have you tried Stomach Comfort along with the Proactazyme? Stomach comfort relieves high levels of acidity. Also you may have a hiatal hernia. According to Steven Horne of Tree of Light Institute, that is when due to stress and multiple bouts of bloating and gas, the stomach can move up into the diaphragm creating a hiatal hernia. This stresses the stomach by inhibiting blood flow to the stomach. Symptoms of a hiatal hernia are the inability to breath from the diaphragm, the sensation of a lump in the throat. Cold limbs.

Try drinking on an empty stomach preferably before breakfast 2 glasses of warm water (12 oz total). This is for causing weight in the stomach. If you can get lobelia extract place a dropperful in the water (relaxes stomach muscles). Stand on your tippy toes and rapidly drop to your heels.

Do this 10 times. This allows the weight of the water to pull stomach away from the diaphragm. -Lourdes
- - - - - - - - - -
A client of mine has sporatic burning in the stomach and a lot of excess burping. She feels bloated all the time. Should she cleanse? -Gretchen
- - - - - - - - - -
Suggestions: Check out Gastro Health, add Bifidophilus. Also, a tsp of catnip/fennel works wonders. Yes, I believe a cleanse may be needed. Cleansing every six months may do a body good. Hope this helps. -D. Mattern
- - - - - - - - - -
I had alot of the same symptoms and my husband who is a physicians assistant told me I had gallbladder problems and that it might be inflamed. So I decided to do a gallbladder cleanse and after two days I passed at least 15 to 20 stones. I did the one where you drink nothing but apple juice and take one Cascara Sagrada, one Psyllium hulls and two liver cleanse three times a day for two days. Then on the second day before retiring you drink 1/2 C. olive oil and 1/2C. lemon juice. Then go to bed and lay on your right side. In the morning I passed a couple of stones then in the evening I really passed alot of them. No pain, just relief!! -barbara
- - - - - - - - - -
I have a client that I had over acidity and the Food Enzymes aggravated the problem because it has HCL acid. They were creating too much acid. They took Proactazyme 10-15 minutes before each meal and used the Stomach Comfort as needed. They have had great results. Hope this is helpful. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
For one thing, try either the Anti-gas Formula, the Anti-Gas (Chinese formula) & especially the Stomach Comfort for the symptoms. You can get the Stomach Comfort as samples too. For the underlying problem have you tried her on Food Enzymes? The most important thing is Food Enzymes here, then I would try the Bowel Detox. Not only does it help gently clean the bowel, but it has some enzymes in it. I'm sure she could stand to cleanse but in my experience people with gas and stomach problems are having problems digesting the food.
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: I'm only 16, but it hurt sooooo bad it feels like someone stabbed a knife in my stomach an is constantly twisting IT HURTS, my mom just says its probably gas like a big bubble or something but iv had that an this is no bubble or it may be I don't know all i do know this pain is exquisite even for me I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE is there something wrong wit me its so bad its like I just need to stab my stomach an pull out w/es in there and its becoming a real problem from holding my self back ITS HURTS!! -Scott Heddinger
- - - - - - - - - -
Had you had a good bowel movement that day? I wonder if that's what the problem is. - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I might suggest starting with a watermelon diet. . . . ie, eat water melon only for a day. Be sure to get the kind with seeds and chew them carefully.

What is your skin like? Any breaking out? If so, or if you have this problem often, you may want to do the Tiao He Cleanse. Cleans skin up nicely in teens and may help your bowel problem.

After that, make sure you eat plenty of leafy greens daily (not head lettuce) and fruit in season. Water melon especially really keeps you cleaned out. And lay low on the fast food. Hope this helps you out. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
Try LIV-J, Natures 3 & Gastro Health. -S. Mitchell
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: