Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aspartame

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Aspartame Reply with quote

Aspartame

‘Sweet Poison'
The Reality about Aspartame
By Wendell W. Whitman, M.Div, N.D.

Aspartame is the technical term for an artificial sweetener produced under the popular names of NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful and Equal-measure. It was accidentally discovered in 1965 by James Schlatter; a chemist for S.D. Searle Company while he was testing an anti-ulcer drug.

"When ingested, aspartame breaks down into three amino acids as well as methanol, a poisonous alcohol. The continuing digestive process then converts this methanol into formaldehyde"

Obviously something discovered in drug testing and formulation should be classified as a drug, not a food. However, the Food and Drug Administration classified aspartame as a food when it approved the substance for dry use in 1981 and for carbonated beverages in 1983. By classifying the substance as a food rather than a drug, the manufacturer is not required to report to a federal agency any adverse reactions caused by the substance. The manufacturer is also not required to monitor aspartame for any long term safety hazards.

From the very beginning, aspartame was identified as a harmful and dangerous substance. In 1974, neuroscience researcher Dr. John W Olney from the Washington School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri and consumer attorney James Turner investigated the research performed by S.D. Searle on aspartame and concluded it was flawed. These two men were instrumental in influencing the FDA to withhold its approval of aspartame from August to December of 1974. However; Searle drugs vigorously lobbied federal and congressional officials to move aspartame to the market despite substantial evidence of the chemical's detrimental side effects.

The FDA proclaimed in 1984 that "no evidence has been established that aspartame's methanol byproduct ever reached toxic levels" saying "many fruit juices contain higher levels of the natural compound". However, the Medical World News in 1978 reported that the methanol content of aspartame is more than 1000 times greater than most foods under the FDA's control.

Independent studies suggest that aspartame in animal studies can alter brain chemicals which affect behavior. Dr. Paul Spiers of the Boston Beth Israel Hospital found that aspartame can depress intelligence. In May 1985,there was a Senate hearing on NutraSweet and the conclusions of the chairman Senator Metzenbaum, were that "there have been hundreds of incidences of people who have suffered loss of memory headaches, dizziness and other neurological symptoms which they feel are related to aspartame.

Aspartame is composed of three chemicals: aspartic acid, phenylalanine and methanol. Dr James Bach in his book, Prescription for Nutritional Healing, places aspartame in the category of a "chemical poison". Aspartame acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain by facilitating the transmission of information from neuron to neuron. Too much aspartame in the brain kills the cells. The problem is that 75% of the cells in a particular area of the brain are killed before any clinical symptoms of chronic illness are evident. A few of the conditions that have been linked to excessive aspartic excitation include: multiple sclerosis, ALS, memory loss, hormonal imbalance, hearing loss, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, hypoglycemia, AIDS, dementia, brain lesions and neuro-endocrine problems.

Phenylalanine makes up about 50% of the drug aspartame and is found naturally occurring in the brain. People with PKU (phenylketouria) cannot metabolize phenylalanine. A build up of phenylalanine in the brain can cause an imbalance in serotonin leading to emotional disorders and depression. Excessive intake of phenylalanine can create the PKU condition in individuals who do not have the genetic predisposition for PKU. High levels of phenylalanine in the brain can be, in some cases, lethal to children. Rodents metabolize phenylalanine more efficiently than humans and thus rat tests are an inappropriate testing vehicle to determine the effects of aspartame's phenylalanine on humans (as per Dr Louis Elasas in testimony before Congress).

Aspartame has been declared by some to be the most dangerous food additive on the market. When ingested, aspartame breaks down into three amino acids as well as methanol, a poisonous alcohol. The continuing digestive process then converts this methanol into formaldehyde. People who ingest aspartame should perhaps see their mortician and ask for an embalming discount since they will already be partially embalmed with formaldehyde when they die.

There cannot be a better additive to put in the food of a nation you wish to suffer from depression, bi-polar disorders and obsessive, compulsive behavior.

Methanol makes up (?)T0% of aspartame and is also known as wood alcohol-a deadly poison. When methanol is heated above 86 degrees Fahrenheit, free methanol is created. This occurs when aspartame is improperly stored or heated in a food product such as Jell-O. Desert Storm troops were provided with aspartame beverages which, due to the desert conditions, were heated to over 86 degrees. The troops returned home experiencing symptoms of those who have been chemically poisoned by formaldehyde.

Studies and reports contain information indicating that aspartame may be associated with birth defects, brain cancer, diabetes, fibromyalgia, emotional disorders, epileptic-type seizures and a host of other conditions. One of the most useful sources of documented information on aspartame is found on the Internet. It contains valuable resource information where individuals have documented their negative experiences with aspartame. There are over 180 pages reporting the tragic symptoms attributed to this FDA approved food additive.

In conclusion, almost everyone who ingests aspartame is doing it for weight loss. Does it work? Dr Richard Wurtman of MIT discovered that the sweetener is not productive in weight loss as high doses of the sweetener apparently instill a craving for caloric ladened carbohydrates. Of eighty thousand women who were studied for six years, it was determined that those who gained the most weight were users of artificial sweeteners! This fact, along with the fact that more consumer complaints have been sent to the FDA about aspartame than any other food additive, indicates that it would be wise to avoid this sweetener and enjoy a healthier life!

The following books, articles, organizations and Internet sources will yield much more information:

Books and Articles: Blaylock, Russell L., M.D. Excitatoxins: The Taste That Kills. Santa Fe, NM: Healthy Press. Mullarkey Barbara. Bittersweet Aspartame - A Diet Delusion. Oak Park, IL: Nutrivoice, Roberts, N.J., M.D.
Aspartame - Is It Safe? Philadelphia: The Charles Press, Stottard, Mary Nash.
Deadly Deception: The Story of Aspartame. Pamphlet. Dallas: Aspartame Consumer Safety Network.

Organizations:
Aspartame Consumer Safety Network, PC). Box 780634, Dallas, TX 75378, 1-800-969-6050
Mission Possible, P0. Box 28098,Atlanta, GA 30358
-Georgiana Duncan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sweet Nothings
There is a dangerous chemical available to you and your family right here in the United States of America. There have been more complaints about this chemical than anything in the history of the Food and Drug Administration. You may have been exposed to it today.

This chemical is toxic to your brain and nervous system. That's right...it is a neurotoxin, and it's legal. Remember Sarin, the chemical released into the subway system in Japan? It's a neurotoxin, too.

The chemical was discovered by accident, inadequately researched, approved amidst major controversy, and is making some people some major money. Its use has been associated with numerous side effects in test animals, including seizures, brain tumors, and death.

The following is a brief overview of the sordid history of ASPARTAME, which is better known as NutraSweet. I hope this overview hits you at the gut level, and I hope you never consume aspartame again. Why do I say this? Please read on.

Serendipitous Sweetener:
Dr. James Schlatter was doing research for G.D. Searle Company in 1965 and accidentally discovered aspartame. By 1970 some of Searle labs top researchers had some major concerns about the original studies on aspartame. They discovered that NO legitimate studies had been done on its possible toxic effects on humans, nor on the toxic effects of its by-products, which include methyl alcohol, also known as wood alcohol or methanol.

According to David Baine, associate director of the United States General Accounting Office, in Searle's original application for FDA approval, they didn't even mention methyl alcohol. Just how big is that omission?

The FDA includes methanol on their list of toxic chemicals that must be clearly identified on manufacturers labels. Have you seen it?

According to Sax's Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials (methyl alcohol is, after all, used as an industrial solvent and an antifreeze) "the product formed in the body by its (methyl alcohol) oxidation are formaldehyde and formic acid, both of which are toxic. Because of its slow elimination, methanol should be regarded as a cumulative poison."

Aspartic acid caused holes to develop in the brains of lab animals, according to Dr. John Olney, who also documented that it caused chromosomal damage and brain tumors in the animals. Why didn't Searle report this information?

Shaky Research Results: The FDA's own report on Searle's research said it was inadequate and unreliable. Chief counsel of the FDA, Richard Merrill, requested of U.S. Attorney General Sam Skinner, that a grand jury be convened to investigate Searle for violations of three different federal codes. For example, Searle never told the FDA that some monkeys fed aspartame had seizures. Why not? Isn't that important? My son is epileptic, it is to me! Let me rephrase that, he was what appeared to be epileptic, he doesn't use Aspartame anymore, along with other changes, and has been seizure free for six months. Far cry from at least one to two a day! Was the Epilepsy, epilepsy or not??????

Searle was represented by the Chicago law firm, Sidley and Austin, who had a meeting with the U.S. Attorney General Skinner prior to the grand jury hearing. Seven days later, Skinner took a position in their law firm, and the statute of limitations on the grand jury investigation expired. Oh really, how convenient!

Another team of FDA investigators found documentation in Searle's own lab reports of evidence of uterine growths, ovarian growths, tumors, and in one study, the death of 50% of the lab animals. None of these reports were given to the FDA.

In spite of numerous complaints and research discrepancies, H.R. Roberts, Chairman of the FDA Bureau of Foods, decided Searle's research was authentic and acceptable to the FDA! This apparent mystery was solved when, in an obvious conflict of interest, H.R.
Roberts quit the FDA and became the vice president of the U.S. National Soft Drink Association. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

In June of 1977, an FDA public board of inquiry stated that there was no decisive evidence that aspartame was safe as a food additive. An FDA commissioners board was established to review the evidence of the public board of inquiry. Three of the six scientists on the board stated that Searle's research was unreliable and not adequate to determine aspartame's safety in humans.

In July of 1981, Dr. Arthur Hayes, commissioner of the FDA, overruled the recommendations of the public board of inquiry. He then took a position with Searle's public relation firm. Fascinating, don't you think?

In July of 1983, even the National Soft Drink Association urged the FDA to delay approval of aspartame for carbonated beverages.

Report of Health Problems:
By July 1984, the Centers for Disease Control had received complaints of almost 600 cases of health problems after ingestion of aspartame. In a special report, the CDC itself recommended that future research on aspartame focus on the neurological, emotional,
and behavioral problems associated with its consumption. For unknown reasons, Frederick L. Trowbridge, and executive for the CDC, went against his own organization's report and said that the complaints against aspartame were generally of a mild nature. MILD?????? Try these symptoms out for size: aggressive behavior, disorientation, hyperactivity, excitability, numbness, memory loss, visual problems, liver damage, cardiac arrest, seizures, suicidal tendencies, and severe mood swings! Sounds mild to me, how about you? Doesn't it just seem obvious that some people sincerely want this chemical in the food chain?! Isn't this like assault?

Even the armed forces of the United States have spoken out against using aspartame. The Air Force magazine Flying Safety and the Navy's Navy Physiology have both published warnings to their pilots to not use aspartame.

In the Journal of Advancement in Medicine it was noted that the National Cancer Institute has observed a 600% increase in the incidence of brain tumors in the United States. This upsurge began in 1985, just two years after aspartame was approved for use in soft drinks. Any connection?

How many bad reports are enough? When will folks stop consuming this chemical. In spite of all the evidence stacking up about the dangers of aspartame, it is still readily available. What other substances are available that should be flushed down the toilet? I wonder if that is even fair treatment to our toilets! Oh well, I shudder at the thought. Be smart, look at what you eat and drink.

This is an excerpt from my ADHD packet, that I thought would open up some eyes. Enjoy!
-Lisa Canon
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Aspartame
This months subject is on Aspartame (nutra sweet). Please read this issue closely and share with your family, friends and associates. It gives me a great deal of pleasure to introduce Mark Gold.

I am a freelance health/medicine writer. I am also considered by some, an expert on the effects of sweeteners (particularly aspartame) on health.

As far as the aspartame issue goes, I have read the world scientific literature, the pre-approval reports, the expert testimony, the GAO reports, the CDC analysis, and have discussed the scientific issues with independent scientists. I have helped researchers and physicians write articles for scientific and general publications.

Of course, there are other well-respected experts such as Dr. Ralph Walton, Dr. Russell Blaylock, Dr. H.J. Roberts, etc. But these experts are understandably too busy as clinicians and researchers to create large web pages. :-)

THE Issues ....

As far as the aspartame issue is involved, I'd like to make a few comments. Let me preface the comments with a few words about my experience on the issue. I've written over 1,000 pages of scientific documentation and worked with researchers and physicians in probably about 20 countries in helping them put together articles on the issue. I helped put together a European-US research collaboration on the issue recently. I am familiar all of the key research on the issue (and related issues), the government hearings, CDC investigation, public board of inquiry, etc. I have been collecting aspartame toxicity reaction reports for approximately 5 years. I almost never like to brag, but I do know this issue fairly well and it is relatively important.

Some of the information on the Internet about aspartame came indirectly from the manufacturer. They recently created a number of web sites to duplicate information. They gave inaccurate information directly to the MS Society, American Diabetes Association, etc. Unfortunately, the *well-meaning* Internet "hoax" sites picked up this information and ran with it without contacting independent researchers who have studied the issue and without reading the scientific literature. These "hoax" sites are sometimes not useful for health information, but are useful for virus hoaxes.

On the other hand, I strongly advocate not getting too heavily involved in this or related issues, as it might make healing somewhat more difficult, since involvement can increase stress. I will include a summary that I published in Asia last year. At the end of the summary are links to heavily-referenced scientific papers for those who are interested in that aspect.

Aspartame Summary

I am familiar with the world research on aspartame toxicity and speak regularly with independent scientists around the world on the issue. I am currently arranging a collaboration between independent scientists in the U.S. and Europe to further study aspartame toxicity issue.

I would like to clear up a few issues related to the aspartame issue. The evidence related to toxicity of aspartame is found primarily in three areas:

1. Formaldehyde Exposure. The formaldehyde exposure from aspartame is significant. Aspartame breaks down into methanol, amino acids and several other chemicals. The methanol is quickly absorbed and converted into formaldehyde. The methanol found in foods and alcoholic beverages is also absorbed, but there are "protective chemicals in these traditionally-ingested foods and beverages that prevent the conversion of methanol to formaldehyde."

Formaldehyde is known to cause gradual damage to the nervous system, the immune system and has recently been shown to cause irreversible genetic damage at long-term, low-level exposure.

The most recent, independent research shows that the situation related to aspartame may be more serious than simply regular formaldehyde exposure. This research on animals demonstrates that the formaldehyde appears to accumulate as adducts (bound to protein molecules) in the organs and tissues of the animals (when aspartame is ingested at relatively low doses) "These are indeed extremely high levels for adducts of formaldehyde, a substance responsible for chronic deleterious effects that has also been considered carcinogenic."

"It is concluded that aspartame consumption may constitute a hazard because of its contribution to the formation of formaldehyde adducts."
[Life Sciences (scientific journal), Vol. 63, No. 5, pp. 337+, 1998]

Here is a comment from an independent research scientist regarding this and other recent aspartame research:

"It was a very interesting paper, that demonstrates that formaldehyde formation from aspartame ingestion is very common and does indeed accumulate within the cell, reacting with cellular proteins (mostly enzymes and DNA (both mitochondrial and nuclear). The fact that it accumulates with each dose, indicates grave consequences among those who consume diet drinks and foodstuffs on a daily basis."
[Russell Blaylock, MD [Neurosurgeon and Neuroscientist]

The damage caused by formaldehyde from aspartame may be worsened by other aspartame breakdown chemicals, especially the aspartic acid. In animal research where formaldehyde is given to the animals to cause damage and pain, amino acids such as aspartic acid and glutamic acid are given t the same time to worsen the reaction. The amino cids from aspartame are absorbed suddenly, unlike he protein-bound amino acids found in food.

2. Independent research finds problems with spartame. An analysis of peer reviewed medical iterature using MEDLINE and other databases was onducted by Ralph G. Walton, MD, Chairman, The enter for Behavioral Medicine, Professor of linical Psychiatry, Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine. Dr. Walton analyzed 164 studies which were felt to have relevance to human safety questions. Of the 90 non-industry-sponsored (independent) studies, 83 (92%) identified one or more problems with aspartame. Of the 74 aspartame industry-sponsored studies, all 74 (100%) claimed that no problems were found with aspartame.

3. Extremely large number of reported toxicity reactions to aspartame.
As of 1995 when the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was quoted as saying they stopped accepting adverse reaction reports on aspartame, over 75% of the adverse reactions reported to the FDA Adverse Reaction Monitoring System (ARMS) were due to aspartame. After considering the fact that an extremely low percentage of adverse reactions are reported to the FDA, it becomes clear that there are millions of known cases of aspartame toxicity reactions and possibly many other cases where the person ingesting aspartame is either 1) unaware that their symptoms are caused or contributed to by aspartame; or

2) not yet experiencing clinically-obvious symptoms from the breakdown products of aspartame, but may eventually experience chronic health problems from the regular exposure to significant doses of formaldehyde.

Some of the many aspartame toxicity symptoms reported include seizures, headaches, memory loss, tremors, convulsions, vision loss, nausea, dizziness, conufsion, depression, irritability, anxiety attacks, personality changes, heart palpitationns, chest pains, skin diseases, loss of blood sugar control, arthritic symptoms, weight gain (in some cases), fluid retention, excessive thirst or urination. Clearly, regular exposure to a toxic substance such as formaldehyde may worsen, or in some cases contribute to the development of chronic diseases.

I would be glad to share scientific information with independent researchers and physicians who are interested in the subject of aspartame toxicity. Indepedent, referenced scientific information for researchers and physicians can be found in the Scientific Section of the following Internet web page:
http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/

Here are some further resources:

Scientific Files
http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/aspfaq.html
http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/abuse/

Detox document
http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/detox.html

Aspartame Poisoning Case Histories
http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/adverse.txt
http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/adverse2.txt

Healthier Sweetener Resource Center
http://www.holisticmed.com/sweet/

More detailed information is available upon request please contact:
Mark D. Gold
mgold@tiac.net
http://www.HolisticMed.com/aspartame/
Aspartame Toxicity Information Center
12 East Side Dr., #2-18
Concord, NH 03301 USA
603-225-2110

Please Help Support The Aspartame Toxicity Information Center and Healthier Sweetener Resource Center. http://www.HolisticMed.com/aspartame/donation/

ADDITIONAL EMPOWERMENT LINKS

Aspartame is Poison!
http://www.imagin.net/~abredon/links_aspartame.htm

April 1997: 6th Grader, Jennifer Cohen, proves aspartame is an unstable chamele
http://www.dorway.com/jcohen.html#refrig

Ask Jeeves Answer: Aspartame
http://www.ask.com/main/metaanswer.asp?metaEngine=directhit&origin=7020&MetaURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emsfacts%2Eorg%2Faspartame%2Ehtm&qCategory=hlth&metaTopic=Aspartame&ItemOrdinal=1&logQID=6ACDCEE55827D411A7AA009027737F04

Ask Jeeves Answer: Aspertame poisoning Alert!!!!
http://www.askjeeves.com/main/metaanswer.asp?metaEngine=directhit&origin=0&MetaURL=http%3A%2F%2Fdiabcare%2Ede%2Fguestbook%2Fmessages%2F1261%2Ehtml&qCategory=jeeves&metaTopic=Aspertame+poisoning+Alert%21%21%21%21&ItemOrdinal=2&logQID=1357DDD9F829D411B19100A0C9FC762A

Ask Jeeves Answer: aspartame consumption is never safe
http://www.askjeeves.com/main/metaanswer.asp?metaEngine=directhit&origin=0&MetaURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Easpartamekills%2Ecom%2F&qCategory=jeeves&metaTopic=aspartame+consumption+is+never+safe&ItemOrdinal=1&logQID=1357DDD9F829D411B19100A0C9FC762A

Ask Jeeves Answer: Is Nutrasweet Safe for Kids?
http://www.askjeeves.com/main/followup.asp?qCategory=HLTH&ask=Aspartame&qSource=0&origin=0&frames=yes&site_name=Jeeves&scope=web&metasearch=yes&r=x&hasblanks=0&ajparam_qid=4536&ajparam_fillers=&ajparam_score=80&ajparam_cat=HLTH&ajparam_serverid=16&ajparam_logid=955B4C06F929D411AE0200A0C9FC89EB&ajparam_logpickord=2&x=17&y=9

Aspartame and the NSDA Protest
http://www.dorway.com/nsda.html#diet

Aspartame and the NSDA Protest2
http://www.dorway.com/nsda.html#diet

Aspartame Home Pagehttp://www.aspartame.org/
Aspartame - a DORway to Discovery! Say NO to aspartame! (Equal, Nutrasweet)
http://search.excite.com/relocate/sr=webresult|ss=Aspartame|id=205387;http://www.dorway.com/

Aspartame / NutraSweet and Lawsuits
http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/lawsuit/lawsuit.html

Aspartame / NutraSweet FAQs
http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/aspfaq.html

Aspartame / NutraSweet News Release
http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/100.html

Aspartame / NutraSweet Scientific Review Chapters
http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/chapters.html

Aspartame Pamphlet... free public domain handout on this bad news product!
http://www.dorway.com/pamphlet.html

Aspartame Pamphlet (outside)
http://www.dorway.com/asprout.html

Aspartame Scare and Lupus
http://lupus.about.com/library/weekly/aa011899.htm?rnk=r1&terms=Aspartame

Aspartame Side Effects - Safe Aspartame Alternative!
http://www.aspartame-info-effects.com/

Aspartame Survivors International
http://clicks.about.com/search/search_ink.asp?rnk=i5&url=http%3A//aspartame-survivors.org/

Aspartame Victims Support Group
http://clicks.about.com/search/search_ink.asp?rnk=i1&url=http%3A//www.presidiotex.com/aspartame

Aspartame Victim Report Form
http://www.dorway.com/reprtfrm.html

Athena Mail List - Current: Aspartame/Nutri Sweet Paper
http://medicinegarden.com/archive/00000275.htm

Bad News about products with Aspartame
http://www.dorway.com/badnews.html#symptoms

Bad News about products with Aspartame2
http://www.dorway.com/badnews.html#mimics

Brain Tumors and Aspartame
http://home.earthlink.net/~alto/aspartam.html

CONTENTS OF DEADLY DECEPTION
http://web2.airmail.net/marystod/tablecon.html

Dave Rietz and aspartame poisoning
http://www.dorway.com/dave.html

Homeopathy Mail List: Re: Aspartame Disease
http://www.lyghtforce.com/HomeoList/00002154.htm
http://web2.airmail.net/marystod/
http://web2.airmail.net/marystod/
http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/adverse.txt
http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/adverse.txt
http://aspartamefacts.com/aspartame.phtml
http://aspartamefacts.com/aspartame.phtml

Joyce, a casualty of aspartame poisoning
http://www.dorway.com/joyce.html

Karan's Korner - Other links
http://heskco.com/karan/pages/others.htm

Neotame Toxicity Information Center
http://www.holisticmed.com/neotame/

The Virtual Times: The Aspartame (NutraSweet) Controversy
http://hsv.com/pub_serv/aspertim/index.htm

This is My Brain on Aspartame
http://www.aspartame.com/mpvalley/karinew.htm

Nutrition and Lupus
http://lupus.about.com/library/weekly/aa030199.htm?rnk=r9&terms=Aspartame

Aspartame-http://healingtools.tripod.com/thn6.html
http://healingtools.tripod.com/thn6.html

Source: Angels Alternatives Newsletter
Angls4Hope@aol.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: