Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Location: Cleveland, OH
|Posted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 4:06 pm Post subject: Sunshine Concentrate Cleanser
|Sunshine Concentrate Cleanser
Is a general purpose non-flammable cleaning concentrate containing no polluting phosphates, borates or nitrates. It's biodegradable cleaning and sudsing agents break down easily. Used full strength, it is a powerful cleaner. In various dilution's can be used to clean an extensive variety of items such as:
Kitchen: cleans appliances, refrigerators, sinks, wood surfaces, windows, walls, floors, fine china, pots and pans, silverware, copper and brass. It can be used (very sparingly) in your automatic dishwasher. Grills, griddles, odors trapped in thermos bottles and plastic containers and for pesticides and sprays on fruits and veggies. Bathroom: Mirrors, windows, tiles, fixtures, showers, counters, chrome.
Place a few drops in the bathroom bowl to prevent discoloration and minimize odors. For bubble bath and prevents bathtub ring. Laundry: Detergent, diaper pre-soak, pre-spot stains, spots, and grimy collars, hand washables, sweaters. Cleans handbags, shoes, eye-glasses, leather goods, combs and brushes.
Other: Cleans golf balls, tools, air filters, battery terminals and grease on the concrete. Boats and car interiors. Bushes and lawns can be treated to help prevent disease. Use on houseplants to make water wetter. Aquariums, wallpaper, trash containers and may other household items. Prevents rust and hard water buildup in irons and humidifiers.
1. Lather your hands with the undiluted concentrate before you paint, all paint will wash right off when you are done.
2. Keep it by your tub, put it in a squirt bottle and put a little squirt in to keep the tub clean. Makes the water soft. No bathtub rings when you use this for bubble bath.
3. Put a few drops in your plants water to keep the water "wetter"
4. Use diluted to wash delicate clothing.
5. Use a few drops in a quart of water to wash windows.
6. Great for working on a car or greasy and dirty things - put a few drops on your hands like hand lotion. Afterward you just wash your hands and the grease comes off.
7. Take the NSP Cleanser and add some to a spray bottle, add water till it looks the right shade of blue (that means we don't measure it). Then just a few drops of Peppermint Oil. This makes a great cleaner for counters, tables, sinks, the floor, etc. Cleans good and smells great.
8. Soak fruits and veggies in a few drop of Sunshine Cleaner diluted with water for about ten minutes then rinse. This cleans and dewaxes most of them. When cleaning the veggies, will it get rid of the pesticides used?
9. It works well on laundry stains.
10. Put Sunshine Concentrate in the place for spotless rinse instead of the Jet Dry in your dishwasher. The first couple of times you runs it their may be bubbles but no problems. It lasts for a long, time and you know it is time for more when the dishes don't look clean anymore. *When using be sure to dilute the Sunshine Cleaner or it can leave a film after you rinse it. -Tonja Wells
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sunshine Concentrate Handout
Concentrate (32 oz.) - Stock #1551-6 Approximately 280 pumps per bottle
Sunshine Concentrate Cleaner is a highly concentrated, general purpose cleaner that is good for just about every cleaning need imaginable and breaks down easily helping to prevent foaming or sudsing problems in streams, lakes, and water treatment plants. It's 100% organic, biodegradable, nontoxic, nonirritating, nonmagnetic, non-flammable, and nonvolatile and contains no polluting borates, phosphates, or nitrates.
Keep a copy hanging inside the cabinet door to your cleaning supplies. Get spray bottles to make your own cleaning supplies and put the formula right on the bottle so it's quick and easy to refill. Don't forget to add the bacterial/microbial benefits of essential oils to your cleaning recipes.
Mirrors, Windows, Glass - 1/4 t. per quart
Household Cleaning - 1-1/2 t. or 2 pumps per quart
(ie. Appliances, Cabinets, Ceramic and Fiberglass, Chrome Fixtures, Walls, and Woodwork Counter tops)
*For Sinks, Toilets, and other areas needing a cleanser, use Baking Soda
Vinyl or Wood Floors - 1 T or 4 pumps per gallon of hot water. (Rinse thoroughly before added wax.)
Dishwashing - 2 pumps in sink or pan, adjust for heavy grease
Fruit and Veggie Wash - Add 1 pump after filling with warm water. Allow to sit 10-20minutes. Removes waxes and pesticides. Wash and rinse
Dishwasher - 1 t.
Stain Removal- Apply full strength and rub in before laundering, to help remove ball-point ink, chocolate, lipstick, shoe polish, grease, oil marks, stuff on infants' clothing, diapers and bibs, and other stains from washable, colorfast materials.
Washing Machine - 5 pumps for full load, adjust for smaller
*use 1/2 c. baking soda for regular load and 1 c. for towels and underwear loads or work clothes.
Clothes Dryer - Spray dryer from Household Cleaning bottle to prevent static cling
Hand Washables - 1 t. per qt. of warm water - Use for silks, woolens and other fine washables. Wring gently, rinse well.
Diapers - 1 pump in pail eliminates odors
Bath - a few drops as soap or a little more as a shampoo in shower or add 2 t. to tub - makes the water soft and leaves no bathtub ring
Hand Soap - 1 part to 7 parts water (water in first) -Add 3 drops Essential Oil for anti-bacterial
Shaving - Full strength with a little water to make lather - Use Herbal Trim for After-Shave
Other Household Uses
Carpet Stains - Apply full strength, rub in, let sit a few minutes, rub out
Combs and Brushes - 3 pumps per basin warm water - Let soak 1-2 hours, rinse and air dry
Leather - 2 drops on damp sponge - cleans better than saddle soap
Plumbing - Using regularly at sinks keeps pipes open - emulsifies grease
Plants - Put a few drops in the water to keep the water "wetter"
Auto Window Washer - 5-6 drops per quart
Car Wash - 4 pumps per gallon warm water
Fertilizer - 2-3 drops per quart, use weekly
Insect Repellent - Full strength or with equal parts water applied to skin
Paint Brushes - Work full strength into brush, wash with water
Plants and Bushes - 1 t. per gallon or 1/4 t. per quart - Spray to protect from red spider and diseases
Camping Utensils - Apply full-strength to exterior of kettles and pans to prevent carbon from sticking and speed cleaning of camping utensils after use.
*When working on a car or greasy and dirty things - put a few drops on your hands like hand lotion. Afterward you just wash your hands and the grease comes off. *If you forget, after you are done, wash hands with a little undiluted and add salt for abrasion. *Before you paint, lather your hands with the undiluted concentrate. All paint will wash right off when you are done.
*Odors - Apply full strength to remove odors like onions, fish, etc. - In thermos or bottles, add few drops after filling with water, shake, let sit, and rinse
*Misc. - Cleans golf balls, tools, air filters, battery terminals and grease on
the concrete. Boats and car interiors. Use on houseplants to make water wetter. Aquariums, wallpaper, trash containers and may other household items. Prevents rust and hard water buildup in irons and humidifiers.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sunshine Concentrate Ingredients
The Sunshine Concentrate contains water, linear alcohol alkoxylates, and natural fragrance. The alcohol alkoxylates are a biodegradable series of nonionic surfactants. In short, this is the "soap."
Health Sciences Department
For further health sciences questions email us at HS@natr.com
For general questions please call customer
service at 1-800-223-8225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org