Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blood - Tissue Memory

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Blood - Tissue Memory Reply with quote

Blood - Tissue Memory

Years ago I had a blood transfusion after giving birth to my son. I've had problems emotionally and physically things I have no idea why. My mother has always blamed the blood of another person. Today I was reading a piece in the Natures Field that talks directly about this issue. I've always thought about my blood transfusion i.e. someone else's blood in my body, now I read tissue memory, and I am starting to wonder if a lot of my problems is unresolved as best r/t this transfusion. It very interesting article. Anyone have any input on this tissue memory idea? -Lynne
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I must agree that this is the case based on my knowledge of 12 years in the Holistic field. It just makes sense that cells would have a memory. They couldn't function is they didn't know what to do and how they did it before. There are so many actions per day that our different cells go through, all taking directions from the brain. Brain cells obviously have memory and to converse with the rest of the body, other cells must too. When you come down to it, we are all just vibrating energy. The thoughts and emotions of our brain effects our body so therefore our cells. Look at how prolonged anger and fear or even joy and happiness create physical results either negative or positive. So, if you have the blood of another inside of you then that blood must carry cells that have different vibrational rates from the emotions, thoughts and physical energies of that person. My .02

I think Deepak Chopra has some good stuff on this. Your body as you know is always changing, and if you do what needs to be done you can correct and reverse many things. We have new blood about every 4-5 months - what will it be made from - coffee, donuts, anger and resentment or dark greens, fruits, joy and happiness? That choice is yours. We are meant to be healthy, vital and enjoy our lives. Having someone else's blood inside of you doesn't mean it will stay the same forever - it will change with the rest of you - it will take some time but it will happen. Emotions that may have been a result of the blood will dissipate as time goes on. Taking things like chlorophyll, GreenZone, Thai-Go (Zambroza) and eating the dark greens will help build strong and healthy blood. It may sound a bit odd but I also believe that praying for your body to accept this new blood as a positive new addition to your healing is important as it will allow your immune system to adopt it better - thoughts and prayer energy are powerful positive influences for our body and soul. -Mike
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: