Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teeth - Gums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Teeth - Gums Reply with quote

Teeth - Gums

Looking for something to take naturally that is good for teeth and gums. I seem to have sore gums alot and my teeth seem to ache a lot. Also I have been to the dentist and he tells me that there isn't anything there but my teeth seem to be sensitive especially the molars. My dentist always says that he could do a root canal but that is very expensive. Any ideas? -Debbie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any time the body is aching whether it be in the muscles with cramps, leg aches, headaches, etc. and especially with the teeth the body is crying out for minerals. Make sure you are on a good multi vitamin mineral supplement every day. Super Supplementals are a good place to start. also Skeletal Strength is a wonderful formula, especially for women. This formula is a great source of calcium and minerals and also contains hydrochloric acid to help the digestion and assimilation of the minerals. My choice for the aching teeth would be Super Supplementals each day, Skeletal Strength and some extra Magnesium each day. Sore gums would suggest detoxing lower bowel and blood cleansers such as LBS-II and BP-X. White oak bark is a wonderful antiseptic used in many teeth gum formulas. Helps detox bacteria and strengthen gums around the teeth. Also know that caffeine, sugars, alcohol, chocolate, etc., all of these foods will leach vital minerals out of the body and quickly cause the body to have mineral deficiencies. So if your diet consists of regular consumption of any of these food types I would suggest eliminating these foods from your diet. Aat the very least make sure that you are putting enough vitamin minerals back into the body every day. Stacey Brown
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My husband was having pain when he bit down. I looked in his mouth and his back molar had shifted, tipping out toward the cheek. His cheek had started to swell and was red indicating infection. I was alarmed and told him he either does exactly what I tell him to or goes to the emergency room (it was a weekend)!

He took/used:
IF-C - 11 caps every 2 hours for the infection and inflammation
Immune Stimulator - 7 caps every 2 hours
Co Q 10 - 100 mg. - 2 a day

Black Walnut and White Oak Bark packed on gauze onto the gum. Black Walnut has calcium and White Oak Bark tightens the gums back up.
A drop of clove oil helped the infection but proved too irritating this time, so discontinued that. Went to outside of cheek: used Guardian saturated on a piece of gauze and taped to outside of cheek overnight. Swelling was less in AM - used 1 drop Oregano with carrier on outside of cheek in AM, repeated once more then more Guardian on cheek a couple more times. Swelling was nearly gone by day's end and totally gone the next AM.

He was able to bite down again with no pain or infection after less than 2 days on this program. He continued capsules for two more days even after the tooth shifted back into position and pain was gone -

He tends to have teeth problems when he is not diligent; however, we kept him from losing a tooth with this program! He knows he needs minerals and nutrients to keep his teeth! He brushes with Black Walnut and lines it along his gums at night several times a week - when he thinks about it. -Nancy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: