Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Emotions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Emotions Reply with quote

Emotions

As I work with clients I find more and more that emotions are usually the root cause of illness. Does anyone have information as to how I can learn more on releasing emotions? -Ruby
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ruby, I believe that you are correct in your findings and this is the focus of what I do. The book recommended, Feelings Buried Alive Never Die, is an excellent resource. Read it and grow healthy emotionally. As for my clients, I work them through a sequence of healing steps. Steps that begin with acknowledging what they are feeling right now and accepting responsibility only for what they are truly responsible for and letting go of the rest. Realizing that we are not responsible for every situation is very healing. I use a lot of muscle testing as I work through things and test for what herbs and or E.O. are needed at the time to work through the particular issue we are dealing with and then test at the end to see what is needed to support and build until the next healing stage. Liquid herbs are great and Lobelia is on the top of my list for really tough at times it seems to have barrier breaking qualities. -Sheryl Ewen
This is where the physical problems begin. You are about to discover some very important things. Ruby, if you are a practitioner of some kind, please learn to use the Chinese Constitutional Formulas from NSP. They are wonderful. They work very well on the emotions. Read books such as S. Darmananda's, Your Nature Your Health, to learn more. As an Iridologist the emotions can be seen especially in the whites of the eye. This extremely accurate analysis has taught me that our disease starts in the mind.-Mike Zavitz
This is fascinating, I can't wait to get hold of that book. Are there others you recommend? -Teri
Ruby, I use the Bach Flowers and Essential Oils that I've found such wonderful combinations both work quickly. One to using orally and the other with applying to the skin. -Jesama
NSP has a great line of EO's and the flower remedies NSP's EO consultant Lorrie Hargis has lots of info on that and she does emotional healing workshops too.
Another avenue that I have found is the Circles of Life Work by Dorothy Wood Espiau, A Mathematical Geometrical Language, that can correct the glitches in our body's computer programming. It's simple and painless, not like some other areas of emotional releasing i've looked into that can be painful. You don't have to relive it to get it corrected. Anyway it helps get you back to the original blueprint of you that you came here to do and be your life's purpose, so to speak. It's awesome work.. -Teri
I have somewhere buried in my material about organs relating to emotions: Joy/heart Anger/liver Fear/Kidneys Can anyone finish this list for me and help me with other info relating to this? Thanks SO much :-) -Ann
- - - - - - - - - -
"Asian Health Secrets" is the first interactive guide to herbal medicine, presenting breakthrough guidelines for self-diagnoses that help readers understand how to evaluate their personal health needs and use readily available herbs to treat common maladies, boost the immune system, prevent illness, maintain wellness, and ensure longevity. The author, Letha Hadady, D.Ac., is a renown herbalist and nationally certified acupuncturist.

According to Asian Health Secrets (Letha Hadady, L.Ac):

anger - liver
anxiety - lungs
fear -kidneys
happiness - heart
obsession - spleen

This book is fabulous for learning: Chinese Medicine Theory. I recommend it. -Denise
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: