Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Endometriosis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Endometriosis Reply with quote

Endometriosis

Endometriosis was one of the reasons I found Nature's Sunshine after laser surgery was futile. I originally started on Female Comfort and Colloidal Minerals with great success. I have had customers on Monthly Maintenance with great success also. I have also found by accident that All Cell Detox works as does C-X with Una de Gato. I would now test my customers on all of these to see which would work best for them. Experience has shown that it may take as little as a few weeks or as much as a few months for complete pain relief. When pain does comes along, Feverfew and/or Una de Gato takes it away quickly. A colon cleanse would also help (would relieve pressure on the female organs.) -Theresa
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Progestin is a man-made analogue hormone that is almost like natural progesterone yet not quite, and it is that "not quite" that makes all the difference. Find true natural progesterone like NSP's Pro-G-Yam. For severe conditions you might do what Dr. John Lee suggests and increase the dose accordingly. All the natural alternatives diet, herbs, cleansing are on the NSP forum. -Eliezer Ben-Joseph
One woman with endometriosis muscle tested for Black Cohosh. She started with a very high daily dose, 1 / 5x a day for 2 days, then 1 / 3x a day for 2 days, then 1 / 2x a day for two weeks. Following this treatment, she continued with FCS for 2 / 2x a day for two months. -Jerri
Endometriosis
*Female Comfort - 6 a day
*False Unicorn or Bayberry - 4 a day. Use more to manage hemorrhaging. (9-15 a day)
*Vitamin A & D - First month: 100,000 units a day. Second month: 70,000 units a day; Third month and thereafter: 50,000 units a day, increasing to 100,000 one week before the flow begins. After third day of flow, drop back to 50,000 I.U.
*Wild Yam and Pro-G-Yam Cream for progesterone. Dosage should be highest last10 days of the cycle. High fiber, low fat diet to decrease estrogens. Endometriosis is caused by "estrogen dominance." The progesterone talked about helps balance the estrogen. It is very important to also do the Liver Cleanse so that the liver can get strong enough to convert the "bad" estrogen to "good' estrogen. A strong liver goes a long
way toward dealing with this problem.
You have to have Bayberry for the program because it shrinks the swollen tissue (also stops menstrual hemorrhaging) but not enough of you ever buy it so it is available only once a year. Until menopause, I used Bayberry every month or I soaked through my clothes. Perhaps some of you can try it next time NSP offers it and if we all start using it and calling, we can get it back again. Even if not all the time, at least twice a year.
Some distributors feel parasites may be the cause. See Parasites card.

ADDITIONAL READING: Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom by Northrup
We had infertile women get pregnant and have "herb babies" with this program. It is very effective. -Kay Lubecke
The following products have active ingredients which may aid endometriosis:
(Warning! DHEA-F is specifically CONTRAINDICATED for this condition!)
Black Currant Oil, Blue Cohosh, Citrus Bioflavonoids™™, Dong Quai, Echinacea, Echinacea / Golden Seal Liquid, Elderberry Combo, Female Comfort, FCS II, Germanium, GGC, GGC ATC Concentrated, GLD-F, Guggul Advantage, Kelp, Master Gland, Melatonin Extra, Mineral Maintenance, Nature's Chi, Pro-G-Yam, Red Raspberry, Siberian Ginseng, Herbal Trace Minerals, Thymus Glandular, Una de Gato - Cat's Claw Combination, Vitamin C 1000 mg T/R, Vitamin C Ascorbates
-NaturBase
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have a friend with serious, painful endometriosis and she started using the Pro-G-Yam Cream and now she has no pain or symptoms at all. She used it the 8 days before her period every month. It took about 2 months! -Rhonda Jo Garcia
"Endometriosis is a condition in which the cells from the endometrium (the lining of the uterus) also grow elsewhere in the abdominal cavity. It can produce a host of different symptoms, including incapacitating pain in the uterus, lower back, and organs in the pelvic cavity prior to and during the menses; intermittent pain throughout the menstrual cycle; painful intercourse; excessive bleeding, including the passing of large clots and shreds of tissue during the menses; nausea, vomiting, and constipation during the menses; and infertility."
In my practice, I have had excellent results with Red Raspberry. I have not tried Blessed Thistle, but this might work also. This is not a cure-all alone. Try to balance all of the hormones, but remember that endometriosis is accelerated by estrogen. Anyone with this condition should not go overboard on foods or supplements that promote estrogen in the body. Endometriosis usually declines during the peri-menopausal years and disappears at menopause. -Glenda
Nature's Treasure Chest says: "Endometriosis is an inflammation of the uterine lining. This program usually never fails when used for 90 days consistently:
*E-Tea - 2 caps 3x a day dissolved in hot water
*Pau d'Arco Tea - 1 quart a day first month
*NF-X - female corrective
*Sarsaparilla - progesterone needed 3-6 caps twice daily *Beta Carotene - first month 100,000, then reduce to 50,000, Vitamin E - 400 start, increase to 1600 IU per day, Vitamin C - 6000 to 10,000 mg. per day.
No estrogen herbs, birth control pills or estrogen medications" -Morgan
Clean the body - for 10 days Tiao He Cleanse and lots of Liquid Chlorophyll as a beverage. Para Cleanse next. Use Liquid Chlorophyll and Garlic in warm water douche. Build the body - for 10 days - test for Red Raspberry, Female Comfort, Black Currant, Flax Seed, Evening Primrose, plus Bifidophilus. Then repeat Para Cleanse Phase again. Repeat as often as necessary for results. Also check for yeast - Caprylimune or Caprylic Acid Combination and more Bif. May be surprised to see what passes out of the uterus. -Christine
I know one woman who cleared up this problem in herself just by taking Evening Primrose Oil. -Duane

Taking synthetic estrogen may relieve some symptoms, but it can also increase this imbalance. Even if you aren't taking synthetic estrogen, may still fall prey to estrogen dominance because of xenoestrogens. Xenoestrogens are created by petro-chemicals and other environmental pollutants that are extremely common in cities across America. According to a 1994 article in the American Heart Journal, estrogen has been linked to "...risks of endometria, cancer, breast cancer and gallstones."

Doctors such as John H Hanley, M.D., writes, "Natural progesterone has been an important, exciting, and innovative addition to my wellness practice in women's health care. It is a strategic part of my treatment of PMS, menopause, osteoporosis, irregular menses, fibrocystic breasts, endometrioses and more. l no longer have use for the unnatural Provera and other progestins that cause so many unnecessary side-effects. Now that we have begun to realize the dangers of environmental chemicals that mimic estrogen, I am even more grateful to discover that natural progesterone helps to safely restore healthy hormone balance. " From What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause by Dr. John R. Lee. -Sammye Lamb
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have used Pro-G-Yam Cream with great success. A downline whose mother was using another brand with "more progesterone" in it tried ours and was amazed that it worked as well. She didn't particularly like the odor (or lack of). My suggestion was to use a complimentary essential oil in the cream to give it an advantageous and pleasant smell. -Georgiana Duncan
She must do a complete program for Endometriosis. Here's is what worked for me: (Liver Cleanse Formula begin with 2 a day and move up adding on a day until taking 14 a day...take 14 a day for 14 days then drop one a day until 6 a day. Take 6 a day for one month, then 3 a day forever. (Sarsaparilla being with 9 a day for the first month then 6 a day forever. (Garden Essentials 9 a day for two weeks then 6 a day for a long time (Proactazyme 3 with each meal for the first two months then 2 with each meal forever (Vitamin A & D, 50,000 IU a day. (Parsley 3 a day. (E-Tea 6 a day forever. It is a commitment to do this but it will change her life!!! - Colleen
I think all the Herbal treatments are great BUT if you don't get to the cause of the problem you can take all the Herbs out there and not get well. Have you tried releasing the emotion that caused the health problem in the first place? -Ruby
I had endometriosis for 2 years and then had the BIG H myself. The only thing that I had that helped me (this was before my introduction to herbs ) was Reiki, and it did help. You might seek out a practitioner in her area and have her get some treatments. -Kathy Mac
I have a client who has not had any mid cycle bleeding from endometriosis. She started taking CleanStart and is now having it this month and last...she wants to do 2 clean start packs... there is no pain associated with the bleeding as in the past...she was on a very rigid program for quite some time to rid her cervical tract of the parasites that she and I believe were causing her problems...her doctors are astounded at her improvement. -Cindy Ortagus
I might suggest that she work on getting her acid/alkaline balance corrected. Most people with endometriosis are extremely acidic. GreenZone has a mild cleansing effect on the entire system and will restore the minerals to her system. After this program, (including female corrective herbs) Then begin a candida program. -Gail Pfaff
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Endometriosis

I have suffered like this every month. Last month I used the Pro- G-Yam Cream starting on the 6th day of my cycle. This period had NO cramps, VERY LITTLE clotting and the bleeding was practically non-existent compared to what I have been used to (which is clothes-drenching volumes). -Laurie Newberry
Article/Endometriosis Drug Cancer Risk
A commonly prescribed medication for treating endometriosis appears to elevate the risk of ovarian cancer, according to University of Pittsburgh researchers. In the study, women taking danazol, a synthetic version of the male hormone androgen, were nearly three times more likely to develop ovarian cancer than were women taking leuprolide, an anti- androgenic. Both drugs are used to treat endometriosis, a painful disease in which pieces of uterine tissue migrate to other parts of the body. "Our previous studies have found that women with endometriosis are already at a 50 percent increased risk for ovarian cancer, and treating them with danazol appears to further increase their risk," says Dr. Roberta B. Ness, director of the school's Epidemiology of Women's Health Program. Ness presented the findings at the 33rd annual meeting of the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists in Miami. "This new result, even though it is preliminary, may factor into the equation when clinicians and their patients with endometriosis are deciding on the best treatment," she says. -Richard Ask
This one can be eliminated too. Artemisia Comb. and Pau d' Arco...add Ho Shou Wu. Not less than 3 months...some people say Yarrow, but I've never seen it work. -Jsprevention
I would start with a massage on the abdomen of Deep Relief, Helichrysum and Lemon mixed in equal parts mixed with the Nature's Fresh and spray this on twice per day. The enzymes can also be taken internally to break things up. Internally I would choose the All Cell Detox along with Mineral chi and extra magnesium. I would use C-X formula. I always use high amounts of enzymes for any abnormalities like this. My favorite is to do about 15-20 Proactazyme per day or that can be cut in half if they will drink the Nature's Fresh (1TBS) twice per day. If there is any heat over the area or swelling I would use the IF-C too. -Kimberly Balas
One woman with endometriosis muscle tested for Black Cohosh. She started with a very high daily dose, 1 / 5x a day for 2 days, then 1 / 3x a day for 2 days, then 1 / 2x a day for two weeks. Following this treatment, she continued with FCS for 2 / 2x a day for two months. -Jeri
(Warning! DHEA-F is specifically CONTRAINDICATED for this condition!) Black Currant Oil, Blue Cohosh, Citrus Bioflavonoids™, Dong Quai, Echinacea, Echinacea / Golden Seal Liquid, Elderberry Combo, Female Comfort, FCS II, Germanium, GGC, GGC ATC Concentrated, GLD-F, Guggul Advantage, Kelp, Master Gland, Melatonin Extra, Mineral Maintenance, Nature's Chi, Pro-G-Yam, Red Raspberry, Siberian Ginseng, Three, Thymus Glandular, Una de Gato - Cat's Claw Combination, Vitamin C 1000 mg T/R, Vitamin C Ascorbates. -NaturBase CD
I have a friend with serious, painful endometriosis and she started using the Pro-G- Yam Cream and now she has no pain or symptoms at all. She used it the 8 days before her period every month. It took about 2 months! -Rhonda Jo Garcia
"Endometriosis is a condition in which the cells from the endometrium (the lining of the uterus) also grow elsewhere in the abdominal cavity. It can produce a host of different symptoms, including incapacitating pain in the uterus, lower back, and organs in the pelvic cavity prior to and during the menses; intermittent pain throughout the menstrual cycle; painful intercourse; excessive bleeding, including the passing of large clots and shreds of tissue during the menses; nausea, vomiting, and constipation during the menses; and infertility."

In my practice, I have had excellent results with Red Raspberry. I have not tried Blessed Thistle, but this might work also. This is not a cure-all alone. Try to balance all of the hormones, but remember that endometriosis is accelerated by estrogen. Anyone with this condition should not go overboard on foods or supplements that promote estrogen in the body. Endometriosis usually declines during the peri-menopausal years and disappears at menopause. -Glenda:
V-X Used to support the female organs in cases of endometriosis, ovarian cysts, urinary problems, etc. The herb powder can be removed from the capsules and added to melted cocoa butter, shaped into a finger-sized bolus, cooled and inserted into the vagina. The original John Christopher formula was documented, with usage instructions on page 523-4 of the 1976 "School of Natural Healing. -David Satterlee
I have a client who has had endometriosis for 4-5 years. In talking with her today, she told me that Bayberry is the only thing that has kept her pain free all that time. Just wanted to pass it on. - Darlene Agle
My daughter has endo and has surgery 3 times to diagnose and also remove tissue. She now has cysts on her ovaries and I would like to help her avoid surgery. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you. -Kris
Staying away from estrogen is a good start. Try the NSP Pro-500 and use this 2 times a day. Rotate application spots. Burdock to cleanse the liver of stored estrogen would be helpful too. -Suzanne
Q: I have a friend that was just diagnosed with severe endometriosis. Her tubes are blocked and her uterus is fused to her intestines and bladder. She has been trying to have a second child. The doc talked like there was no hope for her. What does anyone recommend in such a severe case? Thank you. -Stephanie
Here are some things that have worked for others:
1. Yeast Detoxification Food choices for 15-30 days. (below) Basically no processed foods, no sugars, etc. Only whole foods and water.
2. CleanStart (or) Tiao He Cleanse - may need to repeat 2-3 times.
3. Yeast diet for the first 30 days, then Probiotic 11 after that. Take 3 on empty stomach 1st thing in morning.
4. Yarrow (6 to 12 daily)
5. After the yeast program (30 days), add FCS II or another hormonal balancer.

We have found endo to be yeast coupled with hormonal imbalance. Cleansing the yeast is an important first step though because hormones seem to feed yeast somehow. Hope this provides some help. -Desiree
I had suffered with endometriosis for years. I got on a strict program of the following: 2 Female Comfort 3 times a day; 1 Bayberry 3 times a day; Vitamin A&D 1 - 2 per day; and Vitamin. E with selenium. You can also use the Bayberry during your cycle to control the excessive bleeding. And use Una de Gato to lessen the menstrual cramps. I wish you well. -Lisa
Q: My friend has had surgery for Endometriosis and years ago she underwent surgery called laprospky to remove the scar tissue from her uterus wall. Also she has an ulcer where her stomach ends and where her intestines starts. She is experiencing excruciating abdominal pains, cramping and is in a lot of pain. Can anyone suggest some herbs that will help her? She is currently taking Prilosec medication for her pain. -Colleen
Avoid any herbs which contain estrogenic qualities such as Black Cohosh. The Wild Yam herb or cream is very helpful. Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice would be very helpful. For the abdominal pains and cramping try the herbal Hp Fighter. For the ulcer those with Endometriosis generally benefit from a candida program. This involves a diet free of refined white flours, sugars, vinegar, wine, coffee, any yeast products as well as taking Caprylimune to kill the fungus and liver support Liver Cleanse Formula. Best to you. -Gail Pfaff
I had Endometriosis for years. The only thing that I had that helped me this was before my introduction to herbs was Reiki and it did help. You might seek out a practitioner in her area and have her get some treatments. Also maybe have her get another Dr's opinion about her condition. If I had more information I might be able to make more recommendations. -Kathy Mac
Although the scar tissue may still be an issue the excruciating pain indicates something is very wrong. Can someone near you muscle test her to see if she has a bowel blockage? Colonics may be needed right away. Then a good program to get a normal healthy bowel and digestive system. After the colonic, healthy flora can be inserted rectally to help establish the good stuff back into the bowel. Sipping Aloe Vera Juice through the day will help tremendously with the ulcers. Sounds like healing liquids might be key until she gets stronger and healed some. -Nancy
Q: I have been having extremely bad left sided pain. I was told that blood in the urine is one of the signs of endometriosis. Can anyone give me more information. -Laura
Endometriosis is the correct spelling get the facts by contacting
http://www.endometriosisassn.org/
Symptoms are different for every woman, some more severe than others. So many other women like yourself suffer silently with endometriosis allowing the disease to go undetected may risk your fertility. Networking with other women helps one to deal with the struggles and aids in the search for a knowledgeable doctor, based on another's personal experience have a pain free day. -Catherine
Endometriosis
I had heard the other day that endometriosis is actually a yeast infection that was never detected OR treated. that because of it, went up into the uterus and then started growing. is this true?? and if it is, how do you go about treating such a mess? my sister (25) is battling this very problem. Thank you for your help. -Heidi Mason
That is how we were taught to deal with it and it seems to work very well.

Yeast Detox for 21 days (NO sugar) Yarrow 6 daily Probiotic Eleven 3 daily (AM empty stomach)

Then add FCS II 6-9 daily for 3 months with the Yarrow & Probiotic 11. We were taught that if you add the FCS II right away, it feeds the yeast? I'm not sure if that's right but it had something to do with the hormones. An interesting side note is a 55 yr old who had scarring from the endo for som many years noticed relief simply with Clean start & probiotics, which makes sense as it cleans the bowel and liver which would then affect hormone balance, too. --Desiree
She is currently nursing a new baby, and will continue for at least a year, will this in any way affect that? or is this perfectly safe for her? Thank you for your reply! -Heidi
This probably explains why doing the 21 day yeast detox before adding the FCS II works so well, since yeast seems to be a root coupled with the hormone imbalance. --- I was taught that ailments such as endometriosis and uterine fibroids etc were estrogen fed and that black cohosh should be avoided. Using things such as Pro-G-Yam cream and breast assured will balance the hormones and block negative estrogen that feeds the endometriosis. ---

Yeast Detox for 21 days (NO sugar) Yarrow 6 daily Probiotic Eleven 3 daily (AM empty stomach)

Then add FCS II 6-9 daily for 3 months with the Yarrow & Probiotic 11.

We were taught that if you add the FCS II right away, it feeds the yeast? I'm not sure if that's right but it had something to do with the hormones. -Desiree Yode
2 things -
1) I used to have endometriosis and FCS II was one of the many things I took when I did my program for this many years ago -

2) it is important to remember that when you mix herbs, they take on other actions - and not necessarily the ones that they do by themselves - kind of like baking a cake - you no longer have eggs/milk/flour you now have a cake -Kasara D'Elene
You said you USED to have endometriosis, did you get rid of it naturally w/ FCS II, or have a hysterectomy? and how is that w/ nursing a baby?? Thank you for your response. -Heidi
I got rid of my endo with herbs. I had a baby 15 years later - plan on having more - I am now 41 - I would MT for the nursing mom- or else wait till she is done nursing. It has been years since I had endo - and I didn't save all my programs - but diet was a HUGE part - no dairy, wheat, sugar, vinegar, etc. and I read the Feelings Buried Alive book by Karol Truman - scripting daily. I had daily pain - within a week on the herbs and diet, my daily pain went away, and after about 3 months I was having pain during my cycle that I could live with - but after 1 year - I had no more pain what so ever. I switched to a vegan/macrobiotic diet (didn't know about the blood type thing back then) I work with women now with this issue with great success - it is funny to see them come back in after their 2nd or 3rd month and they have started their period with no warning or pain at all - they are so shocked and happy - I remember when that first happened to me. But these programs are different for each one of them - the diet is pretty much the same, but herbs can be completely different between women - we use a specific cycle to muscle test - I can email you that if you want - and we MT each cycle each and every month as it changes as their body changes. Hope this helps. -Kasara D'Elene
Endometriosis after Hysterectomy
I just had a new customer call me asking for help with endometriosis after she had a total hysterectomy. I have never heard of such a thing! I would use Pro-G-Yam Cream and probably Menstrual Reg, Female Comfort, or some other hormone balancing combination if she still had her uterus & ovaries but I am stumped about what to do since she doesn't have one. She says she is not taking any hormones. Any ideas? I will be starting her on the Pro-G-Yam in the meantime because she is having terrible mood swings and it helps with menopause. I have thought about adding Licorice Root for the mood swings as well (couldn't hurt to balance sugar, feed adrenals & wouldn't a natural steroid by somewhat helpful?) What do ya'll think? Thank you. -Mandy
You can have endometriosis outside of the uterus, it attaches to the bowel and elsewhere. We have been taught to treat this as a yeast and hormone problem.

Kill the yeast first... We've used Probiotic Eleven, three per day on empty stomach in AM for 30 days. Then Clean Start or Tiao He for 30 days. Then back to Probiotic 11. Some probably would use the Y/F Detox too. Then we use FCS-II and Yarrow as a follow up for 4 to 6 weeks, which can be taken with the second round of Probiotic 11. -Desiree
Does this really work, my daughter has endometriosis and I would like to give her assurance to it would really work, how long does it take and can you give me anything else, thank you. -Jeannette
I had endometriosis very badly - that is how I got into this business - that with many other illnesses - It is fixable with herbs as I did it and have helped many others as well. It takes time, and some work on her part - Within a week my major pain was gone and within a year all of my symptoms were gone. I would recommend changing her diet - you can find the NO foods and Yes foods on my website below The Feelings Buried Alive Book - by Karol Truman - is a must And then have herbal programs worked up for her and her cycle - We MT each person to work with their cycle - for optimal results - but the items she has listed are definitely a great place to start. And liver is also a big issue - don't forget to address that. -Kasara D'Elene
I would look at things that will break down scar tissue Try All Cell Detox and Protease between meals. -Kimberly Balas
Q: I've been on the birth control pill for ovarian cysts and endometriosis for approx. 14 of the last 19 years. I've had 3 laporoscopies--1 for ovarian cysts and 2 for endo. I want to get off of the pill because my hubby and I want to get pregnant. I'm afraid of my probs coming back & I would like some feedback on what I should do first. -Rebekah Armer
- - - - - - - - - -
You might want to start by reading the articles about ovarian cysts and endometriosis. Some of the suggestions might actually increase your chances of getting pregnant and STAYING pregnant after coming off the "pill" also. Being estrogen dominant is often the problem. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - -
Q: I have small ovarian cyst that they have told me is probably related to endometriosis. I have read about both on this forum, but there are some disagreements between the two treatments, mainly regarding the use of estrogenic herbs, and the main causes of these conditions. I have no pain or symptoms, but would like to get rid of this naturally. Over the last 9 months it has grown, but is still small. Can anyone comment on this? Thanks!! -Lisa
- - - - - - - - - -
First, I highly recommend that you read Dr. John Lee's book, What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause.

Secondly - I suggest using 1/2 t. of NSP's Pro-G-Yam Cream (500 mg.) 2x/day for at least three months, for 25 days out of the month. I don't know if you still have a monthly cycle; if so, start the cream five days after the first day of your period. If you now longer have a cycle, then use the cream, from Day 1-25 of each calendar month. Rotate the cream to various parts of the body where the blood vessels are close to the surface (feet, back of knees, upper chest, hands, etc.) AFTER you have bathed or showered. -Sharon Grimes
Article/Endometriosis Drug Cancer Risk
A commonly prescribed medication for treating endometriosis appears to elevate the risk of ovarian cancer, according to University of Pittsburgh researchers. In the study, women taking danazol, a synthetic version of the male hormone androgen, were nearly three times more likely to develop ovarian cancer than were women taking leuprolide, an anti- androgenic. Both drugs are used to treat endometriosis, a painful disease in which pieces of uterine tissue migrate to other parts of the body. "Our previous studies have found that women with endometriosis are already at a 50 percent increased risk for ovarian cancer, and treating them with danazol appears to further increase their risk," says Dr. Roberta B. Ness, director of the school's Epidemiology of Women's Health Program. Ness presented the findings at the 33rd annual meeting of the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists in Miami. "This new result, even though it is preliminary, may factor into the equation when clinicians and their patients with endometriosis are deciding on the best treatment," she says. -Richard Ask
This one can be eliminated too. Artemisia Comb. and Pau d' Arco...add Ho Shou Wu. Not less than 3 months...some people say Yarrow, but I've never seen it work. -Jsprevention
I would start with a massage on the abdomen of Deep Relief, Helichrysum and Lemon mixed in equal parts mixed with the Nature's Fresh and spray this on twice per day. The enzymes can also be taken internally to break things up. Internally I would choose the All Cell Detox along with Mineral chi and extra magnesium. I would use C-X formula. I always use high amounts of enzymes for any abnormalities like this. My favorite is to do about 15-20 Proactazyme per day or that can be cut in half if they will drink the Nature's Fresh (1TBS) twice per day. If there is any heat over the area or swelling I would use the IF-C too. -Kimberly Balas
Endometriosis was one of the reasons I found Nature's Sunshine after laser surgery was futile. I originally started on Female Comfort and Colloidal Minerals with great success. I have had customers on Monthly Maintenance with great success also. I have also found by accident that All Cell Detox works as does C-X with Una de Gato. I would now test my customers on all of these to see which would work best for them. Experience has shown that it may take as little as a few weeks or as much as a few months for complete pain relief. When pain does comes along, Feverfew and/or Una de Gato takes it away quickly. A colon cleanse would also help (would relieve pressure on the female organs.) -Theresa
Progestin is a man-made analogue hormone that is almost like natural progesterone yet not quite, and it is that "not quite" that makes all the difference. Find true natural progesterone like NSP's Pro-G-Yam. For severe conditions you might do what Dr. John Lee suggests and increase the dose accordingly. All the natural alternatives diet, herbs, cleansing are on the NSP forum. -Eliezer Ben-Joseph
One woman with endometriosis muscle tested for Black Cohosh. She started with a very high daily dose, 1 / 5x a day for 2 days, then 1 / 3x a day for 2 days, then 1 / 2x a day for two weeks. Following this treatment, she continued with FCS for 2 / 2x a day for two months. -Jeri
Endometriosis
*Female Comfort- 6 a day
*False Unicorn or Bayberry - 4 a day. Use more to manage hemorrhaging. (9-15 a day)
*Vitamin A & D - First month: 100,000 units a day. Second month: 70,000 units a day; Third month and thereafter: 50,000 units a day, increasing to 100,000 one week before the flow begins. After third day of flow, drop back to 50,000 I.U. *Wild Yam and Pro-G-Yam Cream for progesterone. Dosage should be highest last10 days of the cycle. High fiber, low fat diet to decrease estrogen. Endometriosis is caused by "estrogen dominance." The progesterone talked about helps balance the estrogen. It is very important to also do the Liver Cleanse so that the liver can get strong enough to convert the "bad" estrogen to "good' estrogen. A strong liver goes a long way toward dealing with this problem.

You have to have Bayberry for the program because it shrinks the swollen tissue (also stops menstrual hemorrhaging) but not enough of you ever buy it so it is available only once a year. Until menopause, I used Bayberry every month or I soaked through my clothes. Perhaps some of you can try it next time NSP offers it and if we all start using it and calling, we can get it back again. Even if not all the time, at least twice a year.
Some distributors feel parasites may be the cause.

ADDITIONAL READING: Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom by Northrup. We had infertile women get pregnant and have "herb babies" with this program. It is very effective. -Kay Lubecke, Author of Recipes for Success
(Warning! DHEA-F is specifically CONTRAINDICATED for this condition!) Black Currant Oil, Blue Cohosh, Citrus Bioflavonoids™, Dong Quai, Echinacea, Echinacea / Golden Seal Liquid, Elderberry Combo, Female Comfort, FCS II, Germanium, GGC, GGC ATC Concentrated, GLD-F, Guggul Advantage, Kelp, Master Gland, Melatonin Extra, Mineral Maintenance, Nature's Chi, Pro-G-Yam, Red Raspberry, Siberian Ginseng, Herbal Trace Minerals, Thymus Glandular, Una de Gato - Cat's Claw Combination, Vitamin C 1000 mg T/R, Vitamin C Ascorbates. -NaturBase CD
I have a friend with serious, painful endometriosis and she started using the Pro-G- Yam Cream and now she has no pain or symptoms at all. She used it the 8 days before her period every month. It took about 2 months! -Rhonda Jo Garcia

In my practice, I have had excellent results with Red Raspberry. I have not tried Blessed Thistle, but this might work also. This is not a cure-all alone. Try to balance all of the hormones, but remember that endometriosis is accelerated by estrogen. Anyone with this condition should not go overboard on foods or supplements that promote estrogen in the body. Endometriosis usually declines during the peri-menopausal years and disappears at menopause. -Glenda:
Nature's Treasure Chest says: "Endometriosis is an inflammation of the uterine lining. This program usually never fails when used for 90 days consistently:
*E-Tea - 2 caps 3x a day dissolved in hot water
*Pau d'Arco Tea - 1 quart a day first month
*NF-X - female corrective
*Sarsaparilla - progesterone needed 3-6 caps twice daily
*Beta Carotene - first month 100,000, then reduce to 50,000
Vitamin E - 400 start, increase to 1600 IU per day
Vitamin C - 6000 to 10,000 mg. per day.
No estrogen herbs, birth control pills or estrogen medications" -Morgan
Clean the body - for 10 days Tiao He Cleanse and lots of Liquid Chlorophyll as a beverage. Para Cleanse next. Use Liquid Chlorophyll and Garlic in warm water douche. Build the body - for 10 days - test for Red Raspberry, Female Comfort, Black Currant, Flax Seed, Evening Primrose, plus Bifidophilus. Then repeat Para Cleanse Phase again. Repeat as often as necessary for results. Also check for yeast - Caprylimune or Caprylic Acid Combination and more Bif. May be surprised to see what passes out of the uterus. -Christine
I know one woman who cleared up this problem in herself just by taking Evening Primrose Oil. -Duane
Taking synthetic estrogen may relieve some symptoms, but it can also increase this imbalance. Even if you aren't taking synthetic estrogen, may still fall prey to estrogen dominance because of xenoestrogens. Xenoestrogens are created by petro-chemicals and other environmental pollutants that are extremely common in cities across America. According to a 1994 article in the American Heart Journal, estrogen has been linked to "...risks of endometria, cancer, breast cancer and gallstones."

Doctors such as John H Hanley, M.D., writes, "Natural progesterone has been an important, exciting, and innovative addition to my wellness practice in women's health care. It is a strategic part of my treatment of PMS, menopause, osteoporosis, irregular menses, fibrocystic breasts, endometriosis and more. l no longer have use for the unnatural Provera and other progestins that cause so many unnecessary side-effects. Now that we have begun to realize the dangers of environmental chemicals that mimic estrogen, I am even more grateful to discover that natural progesterone helps to safely restore healthy hormone balance. " From What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause by Dr. John R. Lee. -Sammye Lamb
She must do a complete program for Endometriosis. Here's is what worked for me: (LIV-A begin with 2 a day and move up adding on a day until taking 14 a day...take 14 a day for 14 days then drop one a day until 6 a day. Take 6 a day for one month, then 3 a day forever. (Sarsaparilla being with 9 a day for the first month then 6 a day forever. (Garden Essentials 9 a day for two weeks then 6 a day for a long time (Proactazyme 3 with each meal for the first two months then 2 with each meal forever (Vitamin A & D, 50,000 IU a day. (Parsley 3 a day. (E-Tea 6 a day forever. It is a commitment to do this but it will change her life!!! -Colleen
I think all the Herbal treatments are great BUT if you don't get to the cause of the problem you can take all the Herbs out there and not get well. Have you tried releasing the emotion that caused the health problem in the first place? -Ruby
I have a client who has not had any mid cycle bleeding from endometriosis. She started taking CleanStart and is now having it this month and last...she wants to do 2 clean start packs... there is no pain associated with the bleeding as in the past...she was on a very rigid program for quite some time to rid her cervical tract of the parasites that she and I believe were causing her problems...her doctors are astounded at her improvement. -Cindy Ortagus
I might suggest that she work on getting her acid/alkaline balance corrected. Most people with endometriosis are extremely acidic. GreenZone has a mild cleansing effect on the entire system and will restore the minerals to her system. After this program, (including female corrective herbs) Then begin a candida program. -Gail Pfaff, ND
V-X Used to support the female organs in cases of endometriosis, ovarian cysts, urinary problems, etc. The herb powder can be removed from the capsules and added to melted cocoa butter, shaped into a finger-sized bolus, cooled and inserted into the vagina. The original John Christopher formula was documented, with usage instructions on page 523-4 of the 1976 "School of Natural Healing. -David Satterlee
I have a client who has had endometriosis for 4-5 years. In talking with her today, she told me that Bayberry is the only thing that has kept her pain free all that time. Just wanted to pass it on. - Darlene Agle

My daughter has endo and has surgery 3 times to diagnose and also remove tissue. She now has cysts on her ovaries and I would like to help her avoid surgery. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you. -Kris
Staying away from estrogen is a good start. Try the NSP Pro-500 and use this 2 times a day. Rotate application spots. Burdock to cleanse the liver of stored estrogen would be helpful too. -Suzanne
Q: I have a friend that was just diagnosed with severe endometriosis. Her tubes are blocked and her uterus is fused to her intestines and bladder. She has been trying to have a second child. The doc talked like there was no hope for her. What does anyone recommend in such a severe case? Thank you. -Stephanie
Here are some things that have worked for others:
1. Yeast Detoxification Food choices for 15-30 days. (below) Basically no processed foods, no sugars, etc. Only whole foods and water.
2. CleanStart (or) Tiao He Cleanse - may need to repeat 2-3 times.
3. Yeast diet for the first 30 days, then Probiotic 11 after that. Take 3 on empty stomach 1st thing in morning.
4. Yarrow (6 to 12 daily)
5. After the yeast program (30 days), add FCS II or another hormonal balancer.

We have found endo to be yeast coupled with hormonal imbalance. Cleansing the yeast is an important first step though because hormones seem to feed yeast somehow. Hope this provides some help. -Miss Sunshine
I had suffered with endometriosis for years. I got on a strict program of the following: 2 Female Comfort 3 times a day; 1 Bayberry 3 times a day; Vitamin A&D 1 - 2 per day; and Vitamin. E with selenium. You can also use the Bayberry during your cycle to control the excessive bleeding. And use Una de Gato to lessen the menstrual cramps. I wish you well. -Lisa
Q: My friend has had surgery for Endometriosis and years ago she underwent surgery called laprospky to remove the scar tissue from her uterus wall. Also she has an ulcer where her stomach ends and where her intestines starts. She is experiencing excruciating abdominal pains, cramping and is in a lot of pain. Can anyone suggest some herbs that will help her? She is currently taking Prilosec medication for her pain. -Colleen
Avoid any herbs which contain estrogenic qualities such as Black Cohosh. The Wild Yam herb or cream is very helpful. Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice would be very helpful. For the abdominal pains and cramping try the herbal Hp Fighter. For the ulcer those with Endometriosis generally benefit from a candida program. This involves a diet free of refined white flours, sugars, vinegar, wine, coffee, any yeast products as well as taking Caprylimune to kill the fungus and liver support Liver Cleanse Formula. Best to you. -Gail Pfaff
I had Endometriosis for years. The only thing that I had that helped me this was before my introduction to herbs was Reiki and it did help. You might seek out a practitioner in her area and have her get some treatments. Also maybe have her get another Dr's opinion about her condition. If I had more information I might be able to make more recommendations. -Kathy Mac
Although the scar tissue may still be an issue the excruciating pain indicates something is very wrong. Can someone near you muscle test her to see if she has a bowel blockage? Colonics may be needed right away. Then a good program to get a normal healthy bowel and digestive system. After the colonic, healthy flora can be inserted rectally to help establish the good stuff back into the bowel. Sipping Aloe Vera Juice through the day will help tremendously with the ulcers. Sounds like healing liquids might be key until she gets stronger and healed some. -Nancy
Q: I have been having extremely bad left sided pain. I was told that blood in the urine is one of the signs of endometriosis. Can anyone give me more information. -Laura
Endometriosis is the correct spelling get the facts by contacting
http://www.endometriosisassn.org/
Symptoms are different for every woman, some more severe than others. So many other women like yourself suffer silently with endometriosis allowing the disease to go undetected may risk your fertility. Networking with other women helps one to deal with the struggles and aids in the search for a knowledgeable doctor, based on another's personal experience have a pain free day. -Catherine
I had heard the other day that endometriosis is actually a yeast infection that was never detected OR treated. that because of it, went up into the uterus and then started growing. is this true?? and if it is, how do you go about treating such a mess? my sister (25) is battling this very problem. Thank you for your help. -Heidi Mason
That is how we were taught to deal with it and it seems to work very well.

Then add FCS II 6-9 daily for 3 months with the Yarrow & Probiotic 11. We were taught that if you add the FCS II right away, it feeds the yeast? I'm not sure if that's right but it had something to do with the hormones. An interesting side note is a 55 yr old who had scarring from the endo for so many years noticed relief simply with Clean start & probiotics, which makes sense as it cleans the bowel and liver which would then affect hormone balance, too. --Desiree
She is currently nursing a new baby, and will continue for at least a year, will this in any way affect that? or is this perfectly safe for her? Thank you for your reply! -Heidi
This probably explains why doing the 21 day yeast detox before adding the FCS II works so well, since yeast seems to be a root coupled with the hormone imbalance. --- I was taught that ailments such as endometriosis and uterine fibroids etc were estrogen fed and that black cohosh should be avoided. Using things such as Pro-G-Yam Cream and breast assured will balance the hormones and block negative estrogen that feeds the endometriosis. ---

Then add FCS II 6-9 daily for 3 months with the Yarrow & Probiotic 11.

We were taught that if you add the FCS II right away, it feeds the yeast? I'm not sure if that's right but it had something to do with the hormones. -Desiree Yode
2 things -
1) I used to have endometriosis and FCS II was one of the many things I took when I did my program for this many years ago -

2) it is important to remember that when you mix herbs, they take on other actions - and not necessarily the ones that they do by themselves - kind of like baking a cake - you no longer have eggs/milk/flour you now have a cake -Kasara D'Elene
You said you USED to have endometriosis, did you get rid of it naturally w/ FCS II, or have a hysterectomy? and how is that w/ nursing a baby?? Thank you for your response. -Heidi
I got rid of my endo with herbs. I had a baby 15 years later - plan on having more - I am now 41 - I would MT for the nursing mom- or else wait till she is done nursing. It has been years since I had endo - and I didn't save all my programs - but diet was a HUGE part - no dairy, wheat, sugar, vinegar, etc. and I read the Feelings Buried Alive book by Karol Truman - scripting daily. I had daily pain - within a week on the herbs and diet, my daily pain went away, and after about 3 months I was having pain during my cycle that I could live with - but after 1 year - I had no more pain what so ever. I switched to a vegan/macrobiotic diet (didn't know about the blood type thing back then) I work with women now with this issue with great success - it is funny to see them come back in after their 2nd or 3rd month and they have started their period with no warning or pain at all - they are so shocked and happy - I remember when that first happened to me. But these programs are different for each one of them - the diet is pretty much the same, but herbs can be completely different between women - we use a specific cycle to muscle test - I can email you that if you want - and we MT each cycle each and every month as it changes as their body changes. Hope this helps. -Kasara D'Elene
Endometriosis after Hysterectomy
I just had a new customer call me asking for help with endometriosis after she had a total hysterectomy. I have never heard of such a thing! I would use Pro-G-Yam Cream and probably Menstrual Reg, Female Comfort, or some other hormone balancing combination if she still had her uterus & ovaries but I am stumped about what to do since she doesn't have one. She says she is not taking any hormones. Any ideas? I will be starting her on the Pro-G-Yam in the meantime because she is having terrible mood swings and it helps with menopause. I have thought about adding Licorice Root for the mood swings as well (couldn't hurt to balance sugar, feed adrenals & wouldn't a natural steroid by somewhat helpful?) What do ya'll think? Thank you. -Mandy
You can have endometriosis outside of the uterus, it attaches to the bowel and elsewhere. We have been taught to treat this as a yeast and hormone problem.

Kill the yeast first... We've used Probiotic Eleven, three per day on empty stomach in AM for 30 days. Then Clean Start or Tiao He for 30 days. Then back to Probiotic 11. Some probably would use the Y/F Detox too. Then we use FCS-II and Yarrow as a follow up for 4 to 6 weeks, which can be taken with the second round of Probiotic 11. -Desiree Sunshine
Does this really work, my daughter has endometriosis and I would like to give her assurance to it would really work, how long does it take and can you give me anything else, thank you. -Jeannette
I had endometriosis very badly - that is how I got into this business - that with many other illnesses - It is fixable with herbs as I did it and have helped many others as well. It takes time, and some work on her part - Within a week my major pain was gone and within a year all of my symptoms were gone. I would recommend changing her diet - you can find the NO foods and Yes foods on my website below The Feelings Buried Alive Book - by Karol Truman - is a must And then have herbal programs worked up for her and her cycle - We MT each person to work with their cycle - for optimal results - but the items she has listed are definitely a great place to start. And liver is also a big issue - don't forget to address that. -Kasara D'Elene
I would look at things that will break down scar tissue Try All Cell Detox and Protease between meals. -Kimberly Balas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: