Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thyroid - Synthroid

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Thyroid - Synthroid Reply with quote

Thyroid - Synthroid

Q: What do you all think of Synthroid?
- - - - - - - - - -
I used to be on Synthroid and it didn't work for me--never made me feel right--I was always sick. I switched to Armour and noticed a huge improvement within one week. No more sore throat, depression, joint pain and severe fatigue. Alot of people have trouble converting the t4 hormone (which synthroid is) into t3 to be used by the body. Armour has both t3 and t4. Synthroid is synthetic and Armour is natural desiccated thyroid from pig glands. I really like the Armour myself. -Gina
- - - - - - - - - -
It is a drug. I always believe that there is an herb to help take care of the body. Now, that being said if you continue to expose the body to toxins be it emotional or others and you are not getting the correct herb/s in quality and quantity you may need the drug to keep you functional and or save your life. -S. Mitchell
- - - - - - - - - -
Conversion of T4-t3 can be troubled by metals from mercury amalgams(silver fillings), that interrupt selenium which is necessary for the conversion of t4-t3. -Jr
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: