Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yellow Jacket Sting

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Yellow Jacket Sting Reply with quote

Yellow Jacket Sting

I Just Got Stung by a Jellow Jacket It's Very Painful, Not Allergic. I Put Black Ointment on it after removing the stinger and bee which I stepped on. The pain is diminishing now but would like to know what others may have done for this. -Marianne
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AC Healing Cream would also be helpful. The arnica is anti inflammatory and the calendula healing to skin. Distress Remedy internally and externally also would help. Nature's Fresh might also be useful. -Elaine Nerland
I just had a customer come in with a wasp sting under her upper arm she was sent to the store to get another over the counter medication but we suggested she put a drop of Tei Fu Oil. We keep a sample on the counter you should have seen her face when she got almost instant pain relief regards bill hi all. -Bill
I have Tei fu and didn't even try it. Don't need it now but am going to put together an insect bite first aid kit with all these wonderful remedies. Marianne
I've had great success making a poultice of Charcoal and Black Cohosh. Also use the Black Cohosh internally. Lavender Oil is also good. -Nedra
I ended up soaking my foot in icy water to which I added Baking Soda, took some homeopathic for insect bites and took SUMA, Colostrum and extra doses of Vitamin C. Pain went away after soaking. There has been little pain since and my foot is healing very well. -Marianne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: