Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tongue - Inflamed Spots

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Tongue - Inflamed Spots Reply with quote

Tongue - Inflamed Spots

Hi! Could anyone provide insight on this? A sore throat accompanies this. My biggest concern is that it hurts the child to eat or drink! She is warm off and on. Many thanks in advance!(Saw an MD and he felt because there is no fever, swabs were not necessary for strep. -Kathy S.
- - - - - - - - - -
My daughter had inflamed spots on her tongue that ulcerated. She ended up with many problems (bleeding kidneys, stiff joints, abdominal pain, daily low grade fever and more). She was miserable for 6 months straight and was at the Dr or hospital 15 times. In the end we started her on fresh vegetable juice (she couldn't eat) and a psyllium based product. She had a complete turn around and now I believe that she had a yeast/fungal/parasite problem. -Jackie
- - - - - - - - - -
I'm 20 and I know what it feels like to have those irritating spots on the tongue, the sore throat, but with mine, my taste buds are disincarnating. That's not what's painful, its when I have small, not always white, bumps on my tongue. Some times I can't eat for days. My doctor doesn't have any clue as to what is making this happen. I tend to shy away from large quantities of bread and deep fried items, since these tend to flair up my tongue. Also, a old fashioned home made meal is better than going out to eat more than once a week. Fruits and veggies are wonderful in helping with controlling this miserable "disease." -Sarah
- - - - - - - - - -
Mouth spray for ulcerations:

1oz Nature's Fresh 1oz Aloe Gel 1 drop Myrrh essential oil 1 drop peppermint essential oil

Spray as often as needed for relief. Tastes awful, heals quickly. Can add 1 drop tea tree also if desired, but the myrrh has anti-fungal / anti-septic qualities and heals the ulcerations, too. -Desiree
- - - - - - - - - -
There seems to be a tendency toward this problem in your family. I will offer a couple of suggestions. The conditions that you describe are frequently seen in people who are too acidic, and whose digestion just is not working well. I recommend that you get your daughter on as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible; avoid refined foods, and have her start using Proactazyme Plus to aid in her digestion. You have not told us her age, what her diet is like, or how often she moves her bowels; but I would encourage you to help her clean out her body naturally. -Sharon Grimes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: