Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ultimate GreenZone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Ultimate GreenZone Reply with quote

Ultimate GreenZone

Does anyone have testimonials on the Ultimate Green Zone? What is the best juice to mix it with and what time of the day is best to take it? It includes calcium and magnesium, but don't know the amounts, anyone know? Thanks in advance for your time! Barb
- - - - - - - - - -
I have seen many great improvements with people who are using Ultimate Green Zone. Here are the stories of three middle aged men who have tried this product:

One man has had high blood pressure since a young adult, and also has suffered from frequent and extreme sweating spells. Another problem he had was his stomach would bloat by the end of the day, and be back to normal in the morning. He has a history of heart disease in his family, so trying to be healthy he has been a vegetarian for several years. And he makes his own wonderful whole grain bread, so of course he was eating lots of it!

Then he started to use the Ultimate Green Zone twice a day, Proactazyme with each meal, Calcium-Magnesium at night, and he began eating more vegetables and less bread. In less than a week he noticed he was able to urinate more completely and lots more often, his blood pressure was much, much better than it had been in years - almost normal!, and he wasn't sweating excessively! The bloating problem is improved too. This has been a health revolution for a man who thought he was doing everything right before. Since he has been checking his pH he now knows how much green stuff he needs to stay on track, and is reaping wonderful whole body benefits.

Another man, who has a history of environmental illness (Enviro Detox and Master Gland worked like a miracle to help him overcome that problem a few years ago) was having trouble with serious gall bladder and pancreas flare ups, mental confusion and fatigue, and generally feeling out of sorts. Oh, he also has had Lymes' Disease.

He hadn't been eating right and he knew it, but he didn't know what to do. He tried Ultimate Green Zone, a digestive enzyme, Grapine, Mega Chel, Brain Protex, Cordyceps and Skeletal Strength. He started very slowly because his system had become extremely sensitive from the poor eating choices he had made lately.

At first he just took one pill of each a day and one-half a scoop of Ultimate Green Zone in apple juice and water once a day. Over a couple of months he has gradually worked up to two full scoops of Ultimate GreenZone (one twice a day) and one of each of the pills a couple times a day.

Now he reports his thinking is clear again, his memory is back, and he has so much energy he doesn't know what to do! He gets up early every morning raring to go. Doesn't need an alarm clock. The Ultimate GreenZone helps him feel satisfied, giving him easily digested essentials his body needs, so he is able to make better food choices when he gets hungry.

Another man owns a big and very busy bakery, plus a huge furniture store across the street, too. You thought YOU were busy! He was living on coffee and donuts for breakfast, had very low energy and had lost 20 pounds from adrenal burnout. (Not a good way to lose weight! The "donut" diet is really the "don't" diet!!!)

Now he makes a Green Zone protein drink in a shake with apple juice, water, a tablespoon of regular Green Zone, a scoop of SynerProTein, and an ounce of Colloidal Minerals. He is also using the Ultimate Build vitamin packet, and mixes the Ultimate Build fiber packet in with his green drink. He loves how he is feeling now and is excited to tell everyone about it. He has dramatically perked up his energy level (that is not a coffee perk either!) and feels like he is on the right track to getting well again.

I think one of the most helpful things about Ultimate GreenZone is that it is a low carb, low allergenic food - a quick and balanced blend of easy to digest vegetable mineral, protein and carbs to help people keep their blood sugar level and reduce cravings. It also quickly balances the pH, whether acid or alkaline.

I use Ultimate GreenZone myself, once or twice a day, in pineapple juice, as a balancer and energy fuel when I can't take time to make a meal. It has helped me tremendously.

I recently went on a trip and packed an empty herb bottle full of Ultimate GreenZone to take with me. Along with that, I brought some small bottles of pineapple, cranberry apple, and apple juice. At the hotel, it served well for breakfasts for two of us for about a week, (supplemented with a quart of yogurt I purchased when I got there, and some almonds I had brought from home.) That saved me lots of money since I didn't have to go out for breakfast. I felt alert and energetic all morning and until lunchtime, and didn't desire any snacks. (I used to need something every couple of hours to keep me going, or I would get low blood sugar.)

I even made some of the drink up at the airport while waiting for a plane - you know we have to get to the airport two hours ahead, so there is lots of time to use up and not much healthy food available for purchase. I appreciated having my Ultimate GreenZone, a compact food that was not only nourishing but was so soothing to my rattled nervous system. I even added a couple ginger capsules to the drink to help with motion sickness. I liked it!

So if you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for! It is a great product. If you tried it and didn't like it, then try LESS at a time until you get used to it, and find a fruit juice you like to blend it with. I always dilute the juice in half with water, so it isn't so sweet. -Susan Lebovitz
- - - - - - - - - -
Joan Vandergriff told us at the Regional meeting on PH Balancing that the Ultimate GreenZone was very tasty when mixed with Vita Lemon. SHE WAS RIGHT! I've had a hard time getting used to "green drinks" in the past, but now I mix 1 scoop if Vita Lemon and 1 1/2 scoops of Ultimate GreenZone in the shaker and that's my energizing breakfast every day! I hope to get up to 2 scoops of Ultimate GreenZone soon! -Nancy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: