Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Urinary - Kidney Problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Urinary - Kidney Problem Reply with quote

Urinary - Kidney Problem

I have been on a roller coaster ride with what's been diagnosed as urinary tract infections by a couple of doctors. They have said there is blood in my urine. I have gone the route of doctor's meds and I also have tried herbs. I have taken KB-C, Cranberry Buchu, JP-X and I've taken lots of Bifidophilus since one of the times it faired up after a dentist gave me penicillin. I'm really at a loss and not sure what to do next. I don't want to return to the doctor, but this has lingered on for months off and on. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks a bunch. -Becky
- - - - - - - - - -
I used to get a lot of bladder infections back when I was sick alot and taking lots of meds for sinuses. I would try Urinary Maintenance - had building components. Also look at candida problem - try Capryl -Immune - could be your body is our of balance now. Mine was. Eat good and drink lots of water - maybe with liquid Chlorophyll. Hope this helps. -Beth Chambers
- - - - - - - - - -
You need to soothe the urinary tissue so it doesn't attract pathogens. I'd do Cornsilk and Marshmallow. Add Uva Ursi only if there are accompanying mid-back pains assoc. w/ kidney swelling. -Pat Block
- - - - - - - - - -
You may want to take a look at your pH balance. I was diagnosed for a year with chronic urinary/kidney infections that never got any better. I also had blood in my urine. Finally I found a doctor that new about pH imbalances. It turned out that my pH was very low (too acidic). Which was causing my body to react with urinary infection symptoms. I cut many of the acidic things from my diet, such as citris fruits and tomatoes, and the problems went away. It's been 5 years with no more problems. If you know your blood type, take a look at a blood type diet book to see what foods may be difficult for you to digest making your body too acidic. Hope you find relief soon. -Catherine Parker
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
JP-X is absolutely wonderful for clearing up UTI's. Probably about 6, 3 times daily. After the first few days, taper off gradually, down to one a day.

THEN, take one of the probiotics and Cranberry/Buchu to prevent recurrence of the UTI. -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: