Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UTI

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: UTI Reply with quote

UTI

I have a woman who says that she only drinks 1-2 glasses of water a day because every time she tries to increase the volume, she gets a urinary tract infection and this has happened many times. Can anyone help me tell her what is happening? I have never heard of this before. Thanks. -Judy
- - - - - - - - - -
It might be a catch 22. The more she urinates, the more she wipes and infects. I have found that Cranberry/Buchu used with IN-X stops the infection and heals. But she must also keep very clean, trim the pubic hair very short, wash instead of wipe after urination. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - -
It's almost obvious that you need a good water purifier. Maybe you re-use the same water bottle to re-fill your water from a good water source. This is not good because the bottles you re-use build up bacteria inside and out. Throw them away between uses if this is the case. -Laura
- - - - - - - - - -
Could it possibly be candida? How much sugar does she consume? A sitz bath or spritzer with essential oils / water may be helpful to spritz after each bathroom stop. Also, some clients have used PLS-II for recurring bladder infections with great results. -Desiree
- - - - - - - - - -
Remember your Probiotics. Flora Force, Probiotic Eleven, L-Reutiri... -LeRae
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: My 4-yr old has had problems with frequent urination. It comes and goes and each time a urinalysis and culture have been done and nothing shows up.

This last time was a week ago and only a Urinalysis was done. She is very uncomfortable with the feeling of having to go so often. She also complains of burning when she potty's from time to time.

Is there something else besides Cranberry that she could be taking? -Cindy
- - - - - - - - - -
Dairy products can cause this. I'd take her off all dairy products and see what happens. Also, she should not be drinking sodas of any kind and watch the junk foods (sugar). Slippery elm or marshmallow will soothe inflamed inner tissues helping the urinary tract and the potty problem. Speaking of the potty problem, make sure that she is not constipated, perhaps giving her a fiber supplement such as Psyllium Hulls Combination or Nature's Three. -Duane
- - - - - - - - - -
Cindy, Besides following what Duane mentioned, I have had bouts of this myself. What works for me is JP-X. I think that it is a WONDERFUL product. When she takes this, make sure she takes the whole bottle even if she feels better and it has cleared up. You don't want it to return. Muscle testing would be good to find out what's causing her problem. -Nancy T.

- - - - - - - - - -
I have major great results using Juniper Berries. For this problem. One day I had a real bad bladder pain. I thought to myself I will fix you! [meaning an infection] So I took 20 Juniper. I intended to take more later. But the pain disappeared and I got busy. Not until the next day did I remember it, and by then there was no further need for any herbs. -Valerie
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: I have a friend that has a UTI approx. every 3-4 months. She has a history of drinking a lot of pop, she has just in the last 3-4 weeks stopped drinking pop, however she now has blood in her urine and doctor is sending her have dye put into her Kidneys to check for damage. She tried to take UVA URSI with her last UTI, it stopped the pain and she thought she was alright, but then the bleeding started. Need help. -Linda
- - - - - - - - - -
I'd use JP-X. 6, 3 times a day to start -- then tapering down. Take at least 2 bottles. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: What will help a women with a UTI while she is pregnant?
- - - - - - - - - -
Lots of water (2 - 3 quarts per day), marshmallow, olive leaf extract. Make sure her partner is not carrying something and preg mom may want to abstain from intercourse as it can aggravate a UTI. - Judith Cobb
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: I have a client w a three year old girl that is having reoccurring urinary tract infections. The only symptom is the child has accidents. She doesn't complain of pain. The mother took her to a Dr. and he prescribed an antibiotic, and upon return check up she still had same bacteria, so he wanted to put her on a different antibiotic. Mother does not know source or reason for infections. I suggested Ultimate Echinacea, Cranberry w/ no sugar and acidophilus. ( and no colored or dyed tissue paper) Any other help? Thanks!-addy
Try Colloidal Silver, it's an excellent antibiotic and is perfectly safe (prescription antibiotics are not, especially for young children). Also, check out JP-X - it's good for strengthening and cleansing the urinary system. There may be a problem leading back to the kidneys and how they work. Does she drink enough fluids, especially fresh H2O? Need to look at other possibilities for the infections - diet, home environment, etc. This bacteria is coming from somewhere. -Redhawk
My daughter had this same problem for awhile when she was younger. We found out it was due to bubble baths. The only one she could use without getting constant UTI's was the Kids formula from Avon. Cranberry juice is awesome for this, the one with no sugar and straight cranberry juice. I have used this many times when my daughter complains of hurting or burning. It works EVERY time. -Pam Gill
Q: Hello all, can someone please tell me what herb/herbs can be used for a reoccurring UTI (urinary tract infection), in a 75yo male, with CHF (congestive heart failure), has a foley catheter, and that is also paralyzed on the right side due to a stroke? He is my father, and every time the doctor prescribes cipro, and the UTI clears up only to come back in a few weeks. He is also battling diarrhea. Also, Daddy takes in about 8 glasses of H2O a day. I did not see anything referring to this topic in the FAQ"s. Thanks for any and all replies! -Rhea
JP-X is excellent for UTI. Probably 6 of them, 3 times daily to start, gradually decreasing after the first few days. Continue taking for maybe a month. You would also want to take (#834-5) Cranberry & Buchu Concentrate & a Probiotic to prevent regrowth of IT bacteria. -G.
Try these two formulas Chinese Trigger Immune and HS-II. White Oak Bark maybe helpful also. S. Mitchell
The foley catheter is going to be a constant source of infection if not properly replaced, etc. Colloidal Silver can be used topically. In addition to the other messages posted, red raspberry is excellent for diarrhea. Start with two a day. You may have to work up to 6 a day. When results are seen, you can back down to the number of capsules that are needed to keep it under control. : Hello all, can someone please tell me what. -Neva
I just recently had a UTI & I used Gotu Kola, Echinacea/Golden Seal, Marshmallow & Pepsin, Acidophilus, pure cranberry juice 6 oz glass every hr (1 oz pure cranberry with 5 oz water). I also called up a homeopath who gave me some beads to put under my tongue 2x per day & I was able to avoid antibiotics. The key to success is doing it very frequently throughout the day for at least 10 days. -Joan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: