Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vaccination Detox

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Vaccination Detox Reply with quote

Vaccination Detox

I would like to know more about using the NSP vaccine detox. My naturopath suggested for my 7 yr old. I can't find any info about and would like to talk to someone who has used or knows about it. Thank you. -Bev
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Per Steven Horne's Comprehensive Guide to NSP products:

Used for the relief of vaccination side effects, including restlessness, fever and headaches and to help the body detoxify from vaccinations. Adults and children, 12 and older: 15-20 drops under the tongue every one - two hours until symptoms are relieved. Children and infants over 4 months: 3 - 5 drops under the tongue every 15 - 20 minutes until symptoms decrease, then every 2 - 4 hours until the are relieved. For detoxifying from vaccines, take 15 - 20 drops, 3 times daily along with Heavy Metal Detox and/or Enviro-Detox.
-----------------
My personal suggestion along with this is to make sure you are taking a fiber and moving it well while you are detoxing. You want to make sure you move the toxins out of your body.
-Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have used the vaccination detox for both of my girls immediately after they received their shots. Neither child had any reactions to the vaccinations. I would definitely suggest any parent whose child has been vaccinated to use this - my understanding is it helps the body handle the foreign invades but does not negate the effect of the vaccine. I wouldn't be without it! -Lisa
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: