Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Water - Ozonated

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Water - Ozonated Reply with quote

Water - Ozonated

Does anyone have an opinion on using ozone to purify drinking water? Is it desirable? Is it safe? What is the best method to make sure I have good drinking water? Thanks. -CJH
- - - - - - - - - -
The two highest recommendations regarding purifying water in the natural health field are distillation and reverse osmosis(RO). Filtering is better than nothing but tap water is drinking a chemical cocktail! I prefer R.O and here's why: NSP has a Reverse Osmosis water purification system, which I have used for over 10 years. It's super and I trust this water is clean, unlike some of the carbon filter systems out there. I have a Myron Meter to test it with but you can buy a kit to have it tested and should do so every 3-6 months to see how well your system is performing. You DO need to maintain a clean system! Some European countries use ozone instead of chlorine because it is much safer, does not create trihalomethanes (THM's) which are believed to be carcinogenic. I believe ozone will kill the bacteria, viruses and parasites. There is no clean water on earth and I would want to remove as many of the chemicals as possible in my drinking water. We have over 66,000 chemicals on the market today with testing for only about 100. By the time you spent your money on having your water checked, you could pay for your system over and over, AND still not know everything that's in the water! There are differing views on distillation; it is my belief that the germs would be gone, but the chemicals might now be even more concentrated into the water that you distilled. I hope this helps answer your question! -Nancy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: