Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multiple Sclorosis and Lupis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sequoia Woman

PostPosted: Feb Fri 27, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Multiple Sclorosis and Lupis Reply with quote

I have a long distance client that has MS and Lupis, she also has MS lesions at C1-C4 of her spine. Any suggestions for products for any of her conditions? Ive never dealt with MS before.
Thanks
Bill Smith
Regular User

PostPosted: Apr Fri 10, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: MS Reply with quote

I was going through the postings and I do not see where anybody responded to your question reference MS. If you will go to the search and type in MS you will get 2 programs that have been used to treat MS, I myself have used this program here in Kuwait with a man who has been battling with MS for 10 years, I have to say his progress has been nothing short of miraculous. As a matter of fact he told me the other day that if he never gets any better then he is right now he is totally satisfied with the program. Understand that he is now walking on his own, driving his car again, talking clearly and is once again able to function in bed, as a matter of fact his wife is now 43 months pregnant.

The program starts out heavy, the only things I added to his program was PH water and silver shield and foot soaking with an ionizer. I feel that these things I added to his program helped things to move along much faster. We were seeing big improvements in the first month.

Best of luck to you, if there is anything else I can do to help please let me know.

Ciao, Bill Smith
Kimberly

PostPosted: Apr Mon 20, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother has MS and he has found that he had very high levels of lead in his body. Also, I have heard of people who have had high mercury and once it's removed, symptoms go away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: