Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ED???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhea

PostPosted: Jan Sun 04, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: ED??? Reply with quote

Hi & Happy New Year,

I'm wondering if anyone out there had any success with ED (erectile dysfunction). I have a client 45 years of age, good physical health, works out at least 5 times a week, and vegetarian. He complains of not being able to hold or sometimes achieve an erection, also a lost of sexual desire. Wrecking havoc in his marriage. Sad

He tested for NSP zinc lozenges and Men's X-Action. However, after reading all the cautions on the product (X-Action)...there is much concern. I checked the forum archives, but did not find any answers on the topic. Please help me help him...many thanks!
drweed
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Thu 08, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Men's Formula Reply with quote

I have had very good results with Men's Formula. X-Action for men didn't do it for me. X-Action increased the desire, but not the ability. Men's Formula, on the other hand, makes me 20 again, if you know what I mean. Men sometime take Men's Formula for their prostate (which is what I use it for Wink )and soon notice as a pleasant side effect that their sexual function improved dramatically. It is also quick - take it today, and you are ready tonight. But for best results you take it every day. If you are on a maintenance dosage of Men's Formula for the prostate (and it works great for BPH) , up that a bit (3 capsules) when you are expecting some action tonight. PSII also helped my prostate (BPH) but I didn't notice nearly as much improvement in sexual function when I was taking that.
http://www.naturalhealthschool.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: