Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weight Problem - Under

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Weight Problem - Under Reply with quote

Weight Problem - Under

I have a male client who is chronically underweight. I have given him Food Enzymes, and keeping bowels moving plus treating for Candida and pH-Balancing plus Ultimate Green Zone and SynerProTein but He is still not gaining. Any Idea's and how much SynerProTein and Ultimate Green Zone should he be taking a day. Right now He is only taking it once a day. He is 5'9" and only weights about 125LBs and wearing a 28 pants. Very thin. He also did a Para-Cleanse. -Sherrie Persaud
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Before I got to the line about Para Cleanse, I thought of parasites. Do you know you should do the parasite cleanses about 10 days again after the end of the first one? And maybe another 10 days after that? The eggs are still in there and will continue to hatch new egg laying babies unless you get them as soon as they hatch. Rotate the anti-parasitical herbs too -as each may target a different parasite. Protease Plus will help eat up sludge in the blood and parasites, since they are protein. Taken between meals. -Nancy
I have found that Alfalfa helps to increase appetite and I would suggest this protein shake twice per day: 1 scoop SynerProTein 1 tablespoon Colloidal Minerals 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit 1/2cup frozen sorbet Blend and drink twice daily; plus add the Ultimate Build program and the fiber pack can be blended into the protein shake. Support the thyroid with Thyroid activator. -lcusher
Balance his thyroid. Sounds like it is overactive. -Ken M
Is he eating enough protein and non processed foods? With this protocol you can have increase his oils like olive and organic butter. He might not be eating enough good fats. Many of my older clients are eating fast foods and thinking they are getting nutrition. Even if you can get him to choose one better meal a day, this will help. -Suzanne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: