Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eye - Blepharitis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Mon 26, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Eye - Blepharitis Reply with quote

Eye - Blepharitis

Blepharitis: Inflammation of the eyelids.

Anyone familiar with blepharitis? It involves the eyes. Doctors have him on eye drops, ointment and now want to put him on a drug. -Elaine
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"itis" refers to an inflammation. Blepheritis is an inflammation of the eyelid. There may be a staph or other bacterial infection. I would probably try Colloidal Silver drops in the eye(s) several times a day to kill bacteria.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Frankincense would be great for this. Apply under eyes but do not put into eyes. After you do this, cup hands over the nose and inhale the essence 3 times with real deep breathes. Using Sandalwood around the eyes (eyelids). I would also add Colloidal Minerals to my diet along with Vitamin E w/Selenium. Selenium supports the eyes. Vitamin A&D I would add to the diet. I would suggest a complete colon and liver cleanse. He needs to cleanse his system. -Merry
I believe that you can also put Colloidal Silver directly into the eyes as well. -Maya Telford
I had this. The important thing is to really cleanse the eyelids good. He could use our facial cleansers (Botanical Benefits) which do not burn eyes, something I really appreciate. After they're good and cleansed, he can apply Colloidal Silver which is fine for the eyes. Aloe Vera Gel on the eyelids should help as well. I'd do this at least twice a day. -Chottsie
Colloidal Silver drops in the eye/eyelid area. -Angelica Pattison
Yes, I have used Colloidal Silver directly in eyes to kill "pink eye" and it is safe. By the way, it will kill pink eye in 6 seconds. You do need to apply it a few times though. -wldflwr
I'd apply Golden Salve to the eyelids for the blepharitis. I've had this already and now when my eyelids bother me, I use Golden Salve which helps a lot. I think the blepharitis was caused by wearing makeup all day, so it's nice to use the Golden Salve to remove makeup. EW can be taken internally or made into a tea to wash the eyes. -Chottsie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: