Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Draining breast cysts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richard0301

PostPosted: Apr Wed 18, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Draining breast cysts Reply with quote

A lady in her 50's is developing breast cysts. They are the type which can be drained but she wants them to go away and not come back. Any help gratefully received.
rndaits
Regular User

PostPosted: Apr Thu 19, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop caffiene and i've use protease plus enzymes between meals and kelp several times a day.
richard0301

PostPosted: Apr Fri 20, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Draining Cysts Reply with quote

Do you know how they are formed and how enzymes and kelp work on them?
rndaits
Regular User

PostPosted: Apr Fri 20, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had breast cysts in my 20's very painful. There are different ones I am sure. My cyst dissolved back into the tissues as they drain and get smaller I was told to stop drinking caffeine and I did for awhile they went away. None to return as of today now I get ovarian cyst every now and then they burst and are painful.

I had read that kelp helps dissolve lumps. I had a cyst on my foot in 2001 it had been there for at least 3 years I started on herbs then and I used kelp it took a long while and finally it left, but I found out I wasn't taking it enough if so it would have left sooner. I used the pro yam cream to manage the ovarian cysts. There are numerous studies on enzyme therapies I studied it in many of my books at school. Enzymes break things down in the body and personally there is no way I would ever be without them again!

Cysts can be R/t hormonal issues so I was told by my MD, which I believe is part of it, but I believe outside exposure to all the pesticides in foods, air and I believe stress etc., Pesticides and stress both disrupt the endocrine glands. So no I have no conclusion on a specific culprit can anyone really, but My ovarian cysts I do know were connected to an overload of estrogen partly from exposure to xenoestrogens. Fibrocystic breast are usually supposed to be connected to yeast infestation so I have been told, but I am not certain if it one specific thing is accountable. I saw a article out of England they are using Frankinsense EO on women with breast lumps by adding it to a carrier oil and applying to the breast topically.

Your thinking is good because you should always try to get to the root cause of the problem but it could be more than one involved. The above are therapies to resolve the problems but until you know the root cause the problem will continue to be a problem. You may get relief and they may go away for a time only to return if you do not get to the cause so perhaps a Iodine deficiency, candida overload, liver toxicity, lifestyle issues and stress. That means a long health assessment anaysis with the person to pinpoint some specifics.

Good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: