Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Location: St. Louis, MO
|Posted: Feb Wed 14, 2007 9:37 am Post subject: Please read before using this forum.
|Note: This is a Forum Archive to be used for reference. You do not have to register in order to read the forum posts. .
TO REGISTER (in order to make a post.)
Send an email to a forum administrator/moderator, either Georgiana or CombinedNSP (click on the moderator's name and then the email address button that appears), sending the following information:
1. The user ID that you would like to use. (You MAY use your name and you MAY include spaces)
2. A password for your account.
3. The reason you would like to register. (If you have a message in mind that you would like to post to the forum, please include a copy of that message.)
4. Your affiliation, if any, with NSP. (Are you a member, distributor, manager, etc.)
5. Optional/Your geographic location (City and/or State - Not your address)
OUR RULES & GUIDELINES:
The use of this forum shall imply that you have read and agreed to the rules and guidelines which appear below, including the disclaimer.
The NSP Forum is for customer, member, distributor and manager discussions relating to the use of Nature's Sunshine Products (NSP) and building a Nature's Sunshine business. This includes discussions of health topics when such discussions are for the purpose of determining which NSP products are appropriate and how they can be best employed, including adjunctive health advice.
Anyone is welcome to use this forum, as long as your posts remain on topic and the following rules are observed:
1. Only Nature's Sunshine Products are to be discussed. Do not recommend other brands of nutritional products or other business opportunities.
2. No advertising or promotions of any kind is allowed. You may include links to your web site in your posts, providing that your post is on topic and not simply a promotion for your website.
3. Our moderators reserve the right to edit any posts submitted to this forum in any manner which they deem appropriate. This may include the removal of material which they consider irrelevant or off-topic.
4. Anything posted on the forum is considered to be in the public domain and may be copied and used by others for any purpose private or commercial, unless the poster explicitly states otherwise.
This forum is moderated by lay volunteers. Any advice is to be used at the users own discretion. No warranties regarding the information contained herein are expressed or implied. We make no claims as to suitability for your purposes and can not be responsible for any situations which may arise due to your use of this material. When in doubt, check with your health professional before taking any action.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Laws regulating the practice of nutrition, traditional remedies, folk medicine, and health care in its many facets vary from state to state and from nation to nation. The user of this material is advised that it is his or her responsibility to insure that his or her actions are consistent with local laws.
The NSP Forum is not an official site of Nature's Sunshine Products and is neither sanctioned nor endorsed by Nature's Sunshine Products.