Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hemorrhaging after childbirth -- Testimony

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valerie Steiner
Regular User

PostPosted: Dec Sat 23, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Hemorrhaging after childbirth -- Testimony Reply with quote

Hemorrhaging after childbirth -- Testimony

11th, December 2006.
Hi my name is Merisha, and I am a mother of four Children. I have been taking natures sunshine herbs for as long as four years now and I know that these herbs have been a big help to my well-being and good health.
I have had many serious health problems in the past which I have now
overcome with the help of the nature sunshine herbal products that has
been made available to me. I will tell you of the most important,
although there are many. I had just given birth to my fourth child and
I hemorrhaged, I was that unwell that the doctors gave me 4 blood
transfusions. After a few days I was on my way to recovery. And was sent home. Being still very pale and not feeling one hundred percent I went home and continued to look after my children. But there was a slight problem the bleeding that usually continues after a woman has given birth never stopped so I continued to bleed for a further 8 months. After many doctor appointments and day surgery to no avail. I decided that I would try dong quai an herb that has had a past in helping with the problems I was having. So I tried this. My herbalist said that I needed a very large dose. But that never worried me at bit all that I had in mind was to get better, I had tried everything so I really had nothing to loose. So I took a dose of 30 tablets in the morning 20 at lunch and then 10 at night even though that seemed to be a lot of tablets to take I took them and got better after the first large dose of this herb I slowly reduced the amount that was needed as I was advised. I was very happy this has worked for me and from then on was always glad to trust these products. I have never had this problem happen to me again .........
Thank you
Merisha Tei
[New Zealand Phone 64 9 2696460.]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: