Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Business Building

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Business Building Reply with quote

Business Building

The first booklet that I recommend is the book, "An Introduction to Nature's Sunshine Products", which talks about the business and the business details. The second is "Quality Assurance", because our standard is so high compared to other herbal co. that they don't even talk about it. We go on record as to the standards we set for ourselves and actually become the industry standard. We have never lost a customer due to price when we explained the 150 test that are used on the herbs etc. and the fact that every time they buy this herb it will always be identical to the first lot they tried. The others, according to "Consumers Report" I believe of Nov, 1995 when they compared the lots did not match. That is one of the problems that the FDA is nailing the herbal industry with. I also include the LSA along with several print outs in detail of our products with verification information from outside NS which shows "historically" and" experientially" what these herbs have done for others. We sign up 80 % of our customers as Wholesale Customers. BUT when they try the products and they work many of them want to sell to their family and friends. Personal experience on the use and success of the products for you is vital if you want to convince them to try the product. I hope this helps. I am an Area and was featured in the Horizon as the fat guy that lost weight. That article has gotten me a lot of customers and distributors. -Jack E Welch
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: