Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Make it Easy to Buy from You

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Make it Easy to Buy from You Reply with quote

Make it Easy to Buy from You

Telephone headsets aren't just for telephone operators and customer-service reps. I have a headset, and I love it. Wearing it is a lot more comfortable than holding a receiver to my ear, especially during long conversations. And it leaves my hands free. For example, when a customer gives me his name and address, I can easily enter the info in my database, without worrying about dropping the phone. I've talked about headsets so much that one of my colleagues decided to take my advice and buy one. She had never used one before, but she didn't think it would be very hard to pick one out ... ... that is, until she started shopping for one. She visited 3 different Web sites and found a dizzying assortment of headsets: Single, Dual, Corded, Cordless, 2.5 mm, and more.

What's the difference between them? Which kind is the best? Which features are the most important? After carefully studying the descriptions of all the different products, she finally started to get an idea of what was what. But it wasn't easy to figure out. It took a lot of time and a lot of clicking from one product page to another.

If you sell a variety of items that people need to choose from, don't make them play detective. Offer a short, clear, simple tutorial. Explain what each product is, what it's for, and how it compares to other products. 3ComŽ does a great job of this. If you re shopping for a Palm Pilot"!, your first stop should be [ http://www.palm.com/products/family.html ]. There you ll find not one, but two charts that tell you, at a glance, the differences between the different models. You'll learn about size, weight, applications, upgrade options, and much more.
People will be more likely to buy from you when you make it easy for them

By Markus Allen http://www.markusallen.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: