Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MLM Online

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: MLM Online Reply with quote

MLM Online

How to Explode Your MLM Business Online with E-mail
By Michael Klimek ©1999

Utilizing the internet to expand your Network Marketing business is critical for success in the new millennium. There are MANY pitfalls which we all need to be aware of...here are just 3 and their solutions:

Pitfall #1: Putting all Eggs in the Internet basket!
Internet marketing should be PART of a well balanced strategy of building your business. Remember - the vast majority are still NOT online. Those who are online get bombarded with so much info- therefore, the "high touch" aspects must be implemented.

Fact: Medical Research has shown that it takes 29% LONGER to understand the written word than the SPOKEN word!

Solution: Have a balanced approach at "filling your sponsoring pipeline"! Make sure you have a constant supply of fresh MLM specific leads that come with EMAIL addresses as well as phone and address. Contact your Qualified prospects by PHONE, plug them into conference calls, encourage email leads to go to your website and listen to a presentation on "real audio", get them to listen to prerecorded presentations, do 3-ways etc.

Pitfall #2: The #1 mistake that people make in attempting to sponsor online is not getting on the phone with a serious prospect ASAP!

Solution: Transition out of cyberspace ASAP. Why? To a great extent, email is a "sterile environment". Quite often it is difficult to understand the real "tone" and intent of an email message. Connecting with people on the phone is extremely important to increase your sponsoring AND retention averages. MLM is a people business!

Pitfall #3: Not having an automated Follow Through System!
Here are some SHOCKING facts from the National Sales Executive Association :
( 48 percent of the people quit after one contact with a prospect
( 25 percent stop after the second contact
( 12 percent actually make three contacts
( only 10 percent make more than three contacts
Drum roll please~ ~ ~ ~ ~
( 80 percent of the sales are made after the fifth contact!!
Do you REALLY understand what this means????
10% of the people are doing 80% of the sponsoring!!! Do you want to be among this 10%???? !!!

Solution: You MUST have an automated follow through system for both offline and online prospects.

Online: Using an auto responder with at least 6 automatic follow through messages is essential! I use an auto responder that does just this. Here is what happens: ( Prospects request information via email or your website and it is automatically delivered within seconds. ( Information is sent and their address is automatically added to my database saving me hours of endless data entry. I also receive notification in my email in box telling me that someone just accessed my auto responder AND it gives me the email address of that person!! ( Follow up letters are automatically sent to each prospect at regular predetermined intervals building trust and rapport. ( Save time, save money, reduce stress, build customer loyalty, increase conversion ratios, and make more money!

To get details on your own Follow Up Auto responder simply visit this website: http://www.aweber.com/?290

Offline: You must set up an automated way of prequalifying your prospects and then an organized approach of following through with them. (A system that speaks, selects and sorts for you 24 hours per day can look like this: (A 2 minute 800 "tickler" number that points to voice presentations & fax-on-demands that are accessible by making a Long Distance call helps to weed out the "tire kickers" from the serious builders.

When set up correctly, this system will sift out those who deserve to be followed through with and transform the typical 5% conversion rate to 50%! You also must have full ongoing training in the art of sponsoring.

NOTE: When done correctly, you will have people CALLING YOU daily about your opportunity!

About the Author: Michael Klimek is a 15 year Network marketing veteran and former MLM company owner. He is full time in MLM and lives with his wife and daughter in Maui Hawaii. He has been authoring the Free MLMTRUTH Newsletter since March of 1997...one of the top MLM newsletters in the industry.

For your free copy sample email Michael at: mlmtruth@usa.net with Subscribe in the *Subject*
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: