Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mystery Headlines

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Mystery Headlines Reply with quote

Mystery Headlines

You can get more leads by telling less. You stimulate your prospect's curiosity, making them want to know more about what you are offering. This works well for sales letters, postcards, and web sites. For example, I have two headlines on my web site. One says I will send out your press release to 5,000 media contacts. No mystery there. The second headline says, "This is the most effective marketing strategy on the Internet...and I bet none of your competitors are using it."
Guess which headline people click more often. The mystery headline out draws the other one 2 to 1. This isn't a technique to use every time, but it's a good way to add some spice and extra response to your marketing. Make sure you reward your customer with a payoff that matches the promise in your mystery headline. You don't want people to feel like they were tricked into responding. A trick may get people to click to the site, but it doesn't get customers to buy.
Try putting a mystery headline on the address side of a postcard.

Want to know the most powerful e-zine promotion strategy available? See http://DrNunley.com/. Click the picture of a stack of dollars. (And we'll bet your competitors aren't using this!)

Dr. Nunley's Biz-Tips by Kevin Nunley
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: