Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remember Your Why. . .

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Remember Your Why. . . Reply with quote

Remember Your Why. . .

Starting and building a business is never easy. There are all too many people who will tell you it can't be done. Friends and family will try to persuade you to give up this madness and get a good, steady job with a regular paycheck. Prospects will turn you down, recruits will abandon you at the first sign of work, and a tiny commission check will make you want to quit. Don't!
"But it's so hard," you say, "No one believes in what I'm trying to do, my friends and family think I'm crazy, I'm just not sure if I am up to it!" When you have days like this - and you will – the one thing that will sustain you and keep you going is your Why. In other words, the reason that you stepped out of the long line of people following the regular path and started your own business in the first place. Maybe it's because you want to stay home with your children, or that you want to finally get out of your dead-end job that pays you a pittance, or that you'd like to buy a home, or spend more time with your family, or to spend your day doing what you want to do. Whatever your Why is – it's unique and special to you. Cherish it and honor it, because your Why is what will keep you going when all the obstacles seem stacked against you.

Succeeding in your own business is hard. After all, if it were easy, everyone would be doing it. It takes a lot of energy, drive and passion to make it through the tough times on the road to success. It's like you were a rocket that has to expend tons of jet fuel to break free of the earth's gravity. Your Why is your jet fuel that burns hot and bright within you. And once your orbit has been successfully achieved, you can look back and see that all the energy expended is worth it and your path is high and wide.

So, the next time you feel like you want to quit—just remember your Why and stay the course. Linda Locke, Editor MLM Woman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Business Building Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: