Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A,B,C's of Herbs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: A,B,C's of Herbs Reply with quote

The ABC+D approach isn't really tied to specific products. What it really means is this:

A = Activate which means get the vital energy of the body flowing properly. Essentially, this means getting rid of negative attitudes, negative emotions, and belief systems that interfere with healing. There are physical things that can be done to help this, such as homeopathics, acupuncture, aromatherapy, etc., but these are just aids to achieving the goal of resolving energy blockages in the system that are interfering with healing.

B = Build which refers to the whole process of nutrition. It means eating a healthy diet (eating whole, natural foods and avoiding refined and processed foods), making certain one is getting essential minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, enzymes, etc.

C = Cleanse which means two things. One is getting the toxins out of the body by doing various kinds of detoxification procedures (colon cleansing, oral chelation, gall bladder flush, baths, enemas, fasting, etc.). The second, which is even more important, is getting the toxins out of one's life, i.e., avoiding chemicals of all kinds, including food additives (artificial flavoring agents, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, etc.), pesticides and other environmental toxins, radiation (microwaves, electromagnetic pollution), etc.

D = Direct Aid which refers to the process of identifying the basic imbalances in biological terrain and what body systems are the weakest. We then select appropriate specific supplements that balance the biological terrain and strengthen the weakened body systems.

The whole system is based on the philosophy of the disease tree and I am finishing up a revised School of Natural Health course right now which will teach the whole system.

The ABC+D approach, the disease tree, the furnace analogy, and other models we use at Tree of Light are actually part of a comprehensive Western system of natural health care that I've been working on for 24 years. They are philosophical constructs that help people acquire tools to reason through health problems and develop health-building programs for people.

The whole Certified Herbal Consultant program that I'm currently rewriting is based on this philosophy. Two courses are currently available: Dr. Mom-Dr. Dad (which lays the foundation for the whole system) and Practical Iridology. The New School of Natural Health will be finished this month, and over the summer I will be revising 3 more courses, which will make a total of 6 courses in the system.
-Steven H. Horne, AHG
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ABC plus D course
Hi All I have just about finished this course, and I wanted to share my thoughts. I highly recommend the ABC, plus D course. I am RN and I feel the course is well written and very informative. It gives you the tools you need to prosper in the consultant world. Be apart of the cutting edge in the herbal industry. Learn how to better help your clients. I give it a 4 star rating. It goes through each body system in detail, and discusses the different aliments one may see and then gives specific NSP products that may be useful for that particular condition. There is so much more to this course Steven has done a really good job at explaining the many concepts of health and wellness. He is an expert in his field, and it is always a privilege to get to listen to him teach.

To get the most popular course see the link below. Build on the foundation presented in NSP's School of Natural Health by learning more about the ABC+D system for selecting the most effective NSP products for your customers. Course includes eleven detailed Differential Health Analysis charts and a special Body Systems Questionnaire to give you a simple way to train your Distributors to become Managers in less time than ever! Includes detailed, credible information on almost every NSP supplement.
http://www.treelite.com/products.php?id=8
-Darcy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: