Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baby - Breach

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Baby - Breach Reply with quote

Baby - Breach

What can help herbally and emotionally with this endeavor? This is for a woman in Singapore whose doctors are threatening her with a c-section at 38 weeks if this baby does not turn and STAY turned. She does not have access to NSP products, so single (and Chinese) herbs would be best. Any flower essences? Thank you! -Sharon Grimes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They can physically turn the baby around while in the abdomen. It's called a version. This happened with me with my second. BUT even though my OB turned her the little witch turned right back around!!!!!!!!!! So, C-section it was. -Laura
There are exercises that you can do.....look it up on the Internet. The Indians used moxibustion (sp?). You burn a mugwort cigarette under the edge of the little toe. You can look this up on the Internet also.
Lora :-)
I'm a childbirth educator and teach Hypnosis for Childbirth classes... babies respond wonderfully to the use of hypnosis for turning with very high rates of success. I would suggest locating a hypnotherapist who practices in the area of hypnosis for childbirth -- they should be able to help with only one or two sessions. -Barbie
If available, Arnica, blue cohosh & Lobelia apply to spine and hips and abdomen 2-3x daily. Kelp or Black Walnut internally. -Desiree
Make sure that mom's polarity isn't reversed. If so, fix it. -Leslie Lechner
This is a common problem that I've had to work with both as a certified childbirth educator and herbalist! We don't have a lot of resources to work with, do we? so, let's use her body. Have her place her hands on the kitchen counter with her feet far enough away that she has to lean to reach the counter. Have her stick her bottom out, and then move her hips. She can move them front to back for a few minutes, then side to side for a few minutes. Have her do 10 minutes at a time, and repeat this 6 times per day. I have seen babies turn as late as 38 weeks just by using gravity and movement like this! Another trick is to figure out where baby's face is. Shine a flashlight through mom's tummy at baby's face. Slowly move the flashlight down mom's tummy toward the base of the uterus. Repeat this 6 times per day. Baby's will often follow the light! -Judith Cobb
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: