Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teeth - Abscessed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Teeth - Abscessed Reply with quote

Teeth - Abscessed

Are there herbs or oils that can counteract an already abscessed tooth? Thanks -Judy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Try Colloidal Silver, it works for us. The amount depends on the person and the severity of the tooth ache. Start with about 1 ounce a day and continue until relief is achieved. Take a maintenance dose once or twice a week. -Carma Carlson, ND
Take a jar of NSP's Black Salve, add 23 drops Thyme Essential Oil and apply a dab on the area. This will help draw out the infection. Then rinse with a Tea Tree/water mix using a drop to 1/4 cup RO water and rinse the mouth, then apply Golden Salve to the area for healing. This is used directly in the mouth. I also apply an anti inflammatory blend of essential oils on the outside of the mouth to help with pain. Lavender is anti-inflammatory. One client recently had the infection for two weeks, couldn't use medicine and was 85% out of pain within 30 seconds of walking in my door. (she had called ahead and I had things ready for her) -Nancy Yoakum
I had immediate results with Olive leaf extract. I didn't have to go on an antibiotic and I stopped taking pain killers. It was amazing! I took 6 pills a day and then tapered off. It bought me three months to save up for a root canal which I still needed. -Eileen J
Q: I need to know if you have a cure. I don't have insurance right now
I have combined goldenseal with Aloe Vera. Soak cotton with the combination and place over problem tooth. Also and homeopathic, Arnica.
Recipes for Success by Kay Lubecke suggests using one drop of Lavender and one drop of Bergamot on a q-tip applied to area 2 to 3 times a day. -Nicole
Q: My husband has been dealing with an infected tooth for a few months. The flair ups keep getting more frequent. He had it x-rayed at the dentist and dentist says it needs to be surgically removed. Just wondered if this surgery could be avoided in any way, or even suggestions of what to do for pain until the surgery. Thanks! -Kimberly
Why don't you have him use Echincea/Golden Seal extract in water and hold it in his mouth for a minute then swallow several times a day. also take hi-potency garlic. -Carol Hartwell
If there is not infection in the bone I would use poultice of Black Walnut, APS-II and Echinacea/Golden Seal Combination

You can empty the capsules in an empty tea bag and keep it in mouth next to infected tooth at night

I would also use either Black Walnut as a toothpaste or NSP toothpaste -Richard Ask
A lot of people are getting infections under teeth. My greatest success was with a friend. We built up the immune system and she applied Iodine inside the mouth around the tooth. this continued for some time then one day she was with me and pulled up her lip to show me the area of infection when it burst squirting out! She has saved her tooth with no more problems! Funnier side to all this, she was working in a Dr's surgery all that time... She said the iodine worked like an Anasetic, killing the pain too. -Valerie
I don't blame you for avoiding antibiotics but in the case of teeth it might be the one time to consider it. I have ongoing problems myself until I get some crowns. You have to be very aggressive with teeth. I have used clove oil on cotton pads (about 1/4) next to the gum. Some have used peppermint. Also combinations of herbs (such as olive leaf etc.) made into a paste with colloidal silver in gauze for a compress held next to the tooth/gum area. Rinse mouth/teeth with mild peroxide or tea tree oil in water. I used about everything I could think of :o) Essential oils and Nature's Fresh rubbed on cheek area outside the tooth. It can be very time consuming since the teeth have so much area the bacteria can hide in. Blessings! -Leslie
Recipes for Success by Kay Lubecke suggests using one drop of Lavender and one drop of Bergamot on a q-tip applied to area 2 to 3 times a day. -Nicole
I have combined Golden Seal with Aloe Vera. Soak cotton with the combination and place over problem tooth. Also the homeopathic, Arnica. -s. mitchell
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: